cold every where

smellsea

Reaction score
i've been catching bits and pieces of the weather throughout the past week. fuck dude, according to that apparently every where is fucking freezing. texas is 12 degrees, all this shit. i was supposed to go down to florida to try and squat in the "warmer weather" last week and now i'm glad things didn't work out. i knew it wasnt gonna be all fun in the sun and all that, but i didn't think it'd be under 25... is any one any where warm weather is right now, or is fox finally not bullshitting for once? is it really cold every where?

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
yeah, here in TX it was supposed to snow. It got cold enough to snow, but never did. 20 degrees out this morning. Had worst, but def had better

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
It was probably 70 degrees or so out here in Orange County today.

For a while there, I had to put my light sweatshirt on.

JahDucky

Reaction score
14 here in anchorage

smellsea

Reaction score
Widerstand said:
Pretty sure its because its wintertime

har har har.

uhh yeah i'm just bitching with no result cause i'm still gonna homebum it here. regardless.

aganthesk

Reaction score
It's been subfreezing here for quite a long time, which is unsual for where I live, especially in comparison to the last two mild winters.

The toughest part for me isn't the actual cold temperatures so much as it's been the colossal steady wind gusts that have accompanied it.

Unpleasant as it is, however, I prefer dry 15 degree weather to cold rainy weather in the 35-45 temp range.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads