Camping vs squatting vs couchsurfing

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Damn, I would vote for both then. My best experiences have been rural squatting, which is some combination of camping and squatting. its great to find a workable piece of land, with a building or ruins on it, and go from there. I would love to be around long enough to create a sustainable place, but when I find the right space, and the traveling bug finally dies, I'm sure the day will come.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
i prefer a combination of camping / squatting. simply becuase i can do whatever the fuck i want. never stayed in a shelter before and from all of what ive heard i dont think i ever want to. and couch surfing is usually cool, but you still have to abide by someone elses rules.

Keyser Soze

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i gotta say the camp/squat combo is hands down the best. hmmm i think i'll have a trashcan fire.

wait let me ask the owners... hey can i light a fire? (chirp chirp) ...... flame on! 100_2032.JPG

Reactions: madcapcat

hobojudah

Reaction score
I like when a nice middle aged (sexually frustrated) mother of 2 comes up to you and offers her 20 years of cooking experience and a her warm bed to you. I really like fucking the life back into them. I hope people don't think of that as messed up, I mean, they pretty much put their pussies on a pedal stool. I'm defiantly not sexist, I just think the best sleep, is after you blow your two week old load on a woman who hasn't seen a dick (besides the pink rubber one in her top drawer) in decades.

This is a joke...for the most part.
Actually, not really. I'm being pretty honest.

Hope nobody get's offended.

K

Kim Chee

I like that camping stuff better. The roof on a squat can be pretty damn nice, though. I guess there are pros/cons to each.

@Hobojudah, I'm not offended, but my cute little niece is on here and thought you were the cat's pajamas until she read what you just wrote.

hobojudah

Reaction score
HA. That happened only one time I swear. She was like 43, but we had mad chemistry.
So we helped each other out. I was actually going to get a house with her.
I just had to leave, like always.

To mmmmmmmmmichael's niece,
I am motivated to say things that might push people's buttons.
I have nothing to do with felines or nightwear.
I don't talk like that around women unless they are skanks.
Which I don't consider to be women,
I am honestly very respectful, I just felt like being a little edgy tonight.

Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol. :p

Alaska

Reaction score
What's up with peeps on the internet trying to spell "definitely", and then end up typing out "defiantly"?

Seriously? What the fuck, bro? That's a 1st grade word. I... I don't get it.

Anyways, chyeah, camping for the most part.

hobojudah

Reaction score
I don't know Alaska. What is up?
What is down?
What's up with referring to one person as "peeps"
What is the definition of the word "peeps" or "chyeah"?
Don't "What the fuck, bro" me over a common misspelling of a word
and then be a fucking hypocrite and use "words" that don't exist.

hobojudah

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be an asshole, but someone who has more to say about someone
misspelling a word than the actual post topic itself, is asking for it. Especially when they go
out of their way to make you feel stupid over something so simple, and end up looking like a total imbecile.

Maxx

Reaction score
Squat for Life! its really nice to have a house but fuck paying bills! camping is awesome too but more often then not i prefer to go home and share a bed with my girl.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
What's up with peeps on the internet trying to spell "definitely", and then end up typing out "defiantly"?

Seriously? What the fuck, bro? That's a 1st grade word. I... I don't get it.

Anyways, chyeah, camping for the most part.
seriously, get the fuck over yourself! :D

Alaska

Reaction score
Seriously, I'm fucking curious about the phenomenon. It's an incredibly common word. Whenever the word is misspelled, it's misspelled like that. I never see anyone spell it out like that, though, outside of the internet.

People getting offended and shit. Ridiculous.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads