best friends day 9 (2010)

catfish

Reaction score
Best Friends Day 9 has set the date for the weekend of August 21st, 2010. Here is the first round of bands that will be playing-

Propagandhi
Municipal Waste
Negative Approach
Banner Pilot
Off With Their Heads
Black Army Jacket (reunion)
Lemuria
Brainworms (last gig)
The Measure (SA)
Algernon Cadawallader
Amateur Party
The Dopamines
Mouthbreather
Sun Dials
Cloak/Dagger

More TBA soon.

Taking place at various locations around Richmond, Virginia, Best Friends Day is known for its Saturday at Hadads Lake which attendees spend the day swimmin', grillin', and chillin' with their Best Friends and favorite bands. This years events will also feature a Rollerskating Jam and a Friday Field Day competition where teams will battle in outrgeous events for prizes!

(lets try not to get drunk and pass out in the yard this year)

M

Mouse

I'll be there. I'm heading to RVA way ahead of time and sticking around this BFD is over. last year was great so I'm really looking forward to it

M

Mouse

oh, I just checked the site again to the updated details. I'm soooo glad they have a Bike Lot show scheduled for 7 pm. the one last year was at like noon and that place was a fucking OVEN. miserable.

ThrashAndBurn

Reaction score
oh, I just checked the site again to the updated details. I'm soooo glad they have a Bike Lot show scheduled for 7 pm. the one last year was at like noon and that place was a fucking OVEN. miserable.

yeah I couldn't even get in and my friends band was playing i was bummed.

yes yes I am stoked! Is anybody heading there from the NY or New England Area?

I'm going down from southern NH area.

rope swingin' into the james! missed it last year but glad to be back.

i got there last year just after the dude had fucked up his neck and went in to a coma. It's the best place maybe i'll see ya there.

M

Monkeywrench

Well, shit. I'm only an hour away right now. Why not? I'm the Mexican-looking asshole with the camo hat and the brown bibs. Alice pack. Septum ring. I stick out like a sore thumb. Right?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads