Appalachian traveling western America - Hello!

PaperTea

Reaction score
Website
www.juno.live
I am new here and still kind of new to traveling on my own. I was born in Tennessee and spent most of my life there. I am traveling with a wheeled luggage bag for my laptop, my cameras, etc. And a shoulder bag with a few shirts and a coat. I've couchsurfed, stayed in hostels and airbnb, slept outside on a tent, slept on a train, and slept at the Denver International airport once.

I am in Seattle, Washington right now after coming here to take photographs. I have been trying to get certified for Google Street View to be added to their "for hire" index for several months and I finally got approved this week!

I am traveling to Los Angeles, California this week and going to an interview to get work exchange. I also want to try voice acting while I am there. I have never been to California or done voice acting, but I wanted to give it a try and it gives me a new place to take photographs of and expand my portfolio.

That's my introduction. Thanks. :)

D

Deleted member 24782

Doug Rickard published a book called "A New American Picture" he basically "re-photographed" google street view images and made them his own art. But a lot of the images are pretty interesting, and its back when street view was using a different kind of camera, so the pictures come out pretty spooky, look it up.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP! That's pretty cool taking pics for the google street view - I use this all the time getting around and looking for places. Good luck on your California endeavors!

Reactions: PaperTea

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads