Anyone wanna share the love?

wartomods

Reaction score
you know what`s a lot like matte? coca leaves! chewed some a coupe nights in a row with truckers, they just make your tongue numb and keep you busy

lol yeah coca is good for topical use, but i guess coca leaves are so hard to find...On the other hand poppy tea...

LilMa

Reaction score
thanks! Johnny's one of my favorite songwriters! Seitna is basically wheat gluten. it takes about 6 hours to make from scratch, but the process is pretty simple and the end product is fucking delicious! if there's an asian mart in your town, they'll probably have some in a can.
Well is sounds like an awesome thing try one day although, I know of no asian mart where I live :/

Rash L

Reaction score
vegetarian for a few years, then vegan for 4 years... then freegan... to omnivore (while dating a chef).

I have been on a health kick the last couple months and I have a vegetarian roommate who sometimes cooks for me. My body really misses veganism sometimes; I still dont each much dairy (i'm intolerant) and I have cut down big time on meat, red meat in particular....

I will always love me some seitan and meatless meatballs.. munched on some fake maple sausage this morning... I love food. <3

GutterGrayse

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I was a vegetarian for six years before being a vegan for two, then I was a vegetarian for another three. I definately understand how delicious vege food can be... that is, when it's available. But unfortunately, most of the time in my travels are spent eating animal products to stay alive. I have a high enough metabolism to where when I'm constantly on the move, vege food won't suffice. But I still respect the reasons people don't eat meat for, as long as they're being as healthy as they can about it. :)

bote

Reaction score
eat whatever you want, but that whole metabolism/active lifestyle thing sounds like a lame excuse. I challenge you to some sort of extended period of activity and deprivation, followed by jenga. Also, fuck being healthy!

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Well is sounds like an awesome thing try one day although, I know of no asian mart where I live :/
You can also just get wheat gluten in bulk in a lot of large grocery stores. Should be fairly cheap too.

Menyun

Reaction score
unfortunately theirs no love from me on this one... im closer to a carno then I am a vege. Although when im hungry it really doesn't matter I'll eat anything that wont kill me.

E

Earth

Hardcore vegetarian since 1991, semi vegan for about 5 years now.
*semi because it is almost completly impossible to completely avoid animal made products, but I do my best to do so.

I do it because I hate society and love animals.
I have no favorite 'immatation foods' as I never liked the so called 'real thing' to begin with.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads