Anyone headed to Quartzsite?

Lilumnia

Reaction score
I got onto this forum to specifically ask about this! Wondering how early you have to get there to get a job? I'm headed out to LA in about a week to meet up with my road dog and then maybe head out from there. Its the two of us girls and her dog so i don't think it should be too hard to figure out from there hopefully but i don't know i've never been. I would like to get paid in crystals or cash so who knows!

Reactions: Mustbenice and todd
Reaction score
We're in Ehrenbergh, AZ (just West of Quartzsite) and will be for a few weeks. The Rubber Tramp Rendezvous is awesome! We went last year and it was so nice. Loads of friendly and accepting people in all sorts of vehicles from pickups to cars to homemade trailers to old military trucks to big RVs. It's a seriously great crowd. Also, we love meeting new people so if you're coming into the area and need a meal or a quick ride, let me know and i can probably help out with a little warning.

Renegade

Reaction score
I am definitely headed west for winter in a few days for cali.. i am in Florida atm.. i have thought about stoping in to quartzsite to slang some of my handmade stuff.. its really easy to get a job there i hear as well..

Will Wood

Reaction score
I'm about 200 miles from quartzsite now so I should be there in a few days.. not sure about where I'm headed after, it's hard to plan that far ahead
I'm in the Sedona/Cottonwood area. Campground 89b off Hw 89a. Deerhead trail pass or something like that. A bunch of campers here. I'd love to go to Quartzite, and might, I just have to make some cash. I frantic for work.. If coming through, lets say 'hello'.. peace

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I will be there

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads