Video - A Day in the Life of Maci | Squat the Planet

Video A Day in the Life of Maci

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Awesome! I'm sad that the car wash scene didn't make the final cut. Perhaps it's also for the best...

Also, is that really what my hair looked like from behind? Yeesh.

Dmac

Reaction score
Some a-hole just reposted this as “looters and thieves from the library “ or some dumb shit like that. Probably the same guy who posts shitty comments on nearly every video posted on the slabs. Claims he’s trying to get cops involved . What an ass.

Last edited:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
@Dmac where was the vid posted?

Dmac

Reaction score
@Tude it is posted on YouTube by Michael Moore. Not the documentary film guy, lol. Can’t figure how to copy and post with my new mini tablet, sorry. The title is. Looters and thieves at the slab city library

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Banned
Reaction score
Awesome! I'm sad that the car wash scene didn't make the final cut. Perhaps it's also for the best...

Also, is that really what my hair looked like from behind? Yeesh.

It's not that the scene didn't make the cut, it's that it disappeared somehow, maybe during file transfer? Anyway, it is super sad :<

Your hair looked fine.

Reactions: EphemeralStick

Dmac

Reaction score
Rob Cardenas posted another hate video/repost on YouTube with directions to library titled “slab city thieves” . He lists names and locations

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Banned
Reaction score
Rob Cardenas posted another hate video/repost on YouTube with directions to library titled “slab city thieves” . He lists names and locations

Yeah, I just reported three different videos with that same footage on three different channels. Hopefully they get taken down quickly.

Reactions: Dmac

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads