Video A Day in the Life of Maci

Geraldo

Lurker extraordinaire
Current Location
Rainer, OR
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
I love absolutely everything about this video. And I agree, the cigarette boxes are black magic.

EphemeralStick

Dusty Lil Van 'Mo
Staff member
Current Location
San Jose
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Awesome! I'm sad that the car wash scene didn't make the final cut. Perhaps it's also for the best...

Also, is that really what my hair looked like from behind? Yeesh.

Current Location
outside omaha
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Some a-hole just reposted this as “looters and thieves from the library “ or some dumb shit like that. Probably the same guy who posts shitty comments on nearly every video posted on the slabs. Claims he’s trying to get cops involved . What an ass.

Last edited:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
@Dmac where was the vid posted?

Current Location
outside omaha
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
@Tude it is posted on YouTube by Michael Moore. Not the documentary film guy, lol. Can’t figure how to copy and post with my new mini tablet, sorry. The title is. Looters and thieves at the slab city library

OP
OP
Cornelius Vango

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Jambo Organizer
Current Location
Slab City, Ca
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Awesome! I'm sad that the car wash scene didn't make the final cut. Perhaps it's also for the best...

Also, is that really what my hair looked like from behind? Yeesh.
It's not that the scene didn't make the cut, it's that it disappeared somehow, maybe during file transfer? Anyway, it is super sad :<

Your hair looked fine.

Current Location
outside omaha
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Rob Cardenas posted another hate video/repost on YouTube with directions to library titled “slab city thieves” . He lists names and locations

OP
OP
Cornelius Vango

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Jambo Organizer
Current Location
Slab City, Ca
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Rob Cardenas posted another hate video/repost on YouTube with directions to library titled “slab city thieves” . He lists names and locations
Yeah, I just reported three different videos with that same footage on three different channels. Hopefully they get taken down quickly.