Video A Day in the Life of Maci

Geraldo

The Saltiest Swamp Siren
Staff member
Current Location
Oregon
I love absolutely everything about this video. And I agree, the cigarette boxes are black magic.

EphemeralStick

Quality Control Queer Commando
Staff member
Current Location
Los Angeles
Awesome! I'm sad that the car wash scene didn't make the final cut. Perhaps it's also for the best...

Also, is that really what my hair looked like from behind? Yeesh.

Current Location
outside omaha
Some a-hole just reposted this as “looters and thieves from the library “ or some dumb shit like that. Probably the same guy who posts shitty comments on nearly every video posted on the slabs. Claims he’s trying to get cops involved . What an ass.

Last edited:
Current Location
outside omaha
@Tude it is posted on YouTube by Michael Moore. Not the documentary film guy, lol. Can’t figure how to copy and post with my new mini tablet, sorry. The title is. Looters and thieves at the slab city library

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Jambo Organizer
Current Location
Slab City, Ca
Awesome! I'm sad that the car wash scene didn't make the final cut. Perhaps it's also for the best...

Also, is that really what my hair looked like from behind? Yeesh.
It's not that the scene didn't make the cut, it's that it disappeared somehow, maybe during file transfer? Anyway, it is super sad :<

Your hair looked fine.

Current Location
outside omaha
Rob Cardenas posted another hate video/repost on YouTube with directions to library titled “slab city thieves” . He lists names and locations

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Jambo Organizer
Current Location
Slab City, Ca
Rob Cardenas posted another hate video/repost on YouTube with directions to library titled “slab city thieves” . He lists names and locations
Yeah, I just reported three different videos with that same footage on three different channels. Hopefully they get taken down quickly.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Bey
In the immortal words of Faith: "Want. Take. Have..."
Kicking pizza boxes and dodging palm tree debris
Out of the attic and into the study. It’s weird sleeping next to drywall again. At least I’ve got this kitty to cuddle <3
Dr. Update... Turns out im stuck around here for another 6 months or so before there going to release me... aaaand im going to be put into workforce physical tharapy. And i have to comply or risk not getting a settlement as larg as it could be. ups and downs to this. Means i get 6 more months of work free money and contunue seeing my cute physical tharapist down side is i have to stay in state.
Email notifications will be offline today while I move us over to a new email system.
Vac
Home for the winter, wageslaving, and already miserable.
Watched the whole lunar eclipse through binoculars, standing up. Fucking wow, but fucking oww (my back!) What an auburn beauty of a moon.
oak moth wrote on dumpster harpy's profile.
It’s fucked but we’re getting it from both the left and right these days; partly out of sheer contrarianism I’ve started learning a lot about my Jewish heritage in the past few years,& think if I go on the road again may plan on visiting different communities... Absolutely fuck skit and their full-on alt-right talking points.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
LayJay