2018 Jamboree - 2018 Jambo Rideshare! | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

2018 Jamboree 2018 Jambo Rideshare!

Threads with this prefix are related to the 2018 Jamboree.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimi

Reaction score
I'm lookin for a ride to and from Eugene... hoping I can actually make it this year, I need a vacation

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Its looking like I can find my way to San Diego. Anyone heading east to the gathering then? I'll have two friends with me.

I'm taking a greyhound bus from there to El Centro, I think it's only like 16 bucks if I remember correctly.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Currently in Provo waiting for a SBD outta here....if anyone is going to be around Barstow in like 3-4 days it would be sweet to have a ride.

Can pitch for gas, might be pretty dirty. 1 guy, 1 big ass pack, 1 small guitar.

SigNuL

Reaction score
Anyone still in portland headed south towards slabs? I'm tryna get to slabs before the 7th, would rather not catch out due to all the rain nd shiz. I travel light(just a small pack). Got some cash for gas nd traveling stories.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm in Central California trying to make the Jambo. I have a beater ass car that I might try to get a running start at Tehachappi and hope for the best, but in a perfect world someone would be driving down from Washington/Oregon/NorCal and be like "hey man, you should ride with us" and I'll be like "okay thanks, take these duckets and put em in on gas then."

So.. get at me if you'll be in California traveling southbound 99 or Interstate 5. I can get over to the 5 with enough advance notice but I live on the 99. So whatever works lemme know. If nothing comes of this I think I'm gonna try to hit it with my car but this could end up being a "The time I broke down in Caliente & missed the Jambo" story, if the car doesn't abide.

Rhubarb Dwyer

Fragrant Vagrant
Banned
Reaction score
Anybody on their way down 111 right now???
Made it to Mecca(45 mi north of Niland).
It's been a long, hot day of walking and it's pretty desolate here.
Luckily they have a library.
Come get me!

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@Snorting Nitrons I'm In mecca where you at? I'm on the highway 111 next to the stores!

Bruh, where's the ride outta mecca!?!

Lol only tried hitching for like 10 minutes before I went and hid in a Bush to drink a beer!

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm mashin through late tonight, if somehow you guys haven't made it out of Mecca I'll swoop you up at some ridiculous hour. Coy you got my number hmu if you're still there at sunset.

Reactions: Koala

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@Engineer J Lupo ye YE! I'll let you know. Ima resume hitching right now, expect to be in niland in like 2 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads