2018 Jambo Rideshare!

jimi

Pilgrim
Current Location
Eugene
I'm lookin for a ride to and from Eugene... hoping I can actually make it this year, I need a vacation

Vision

Current Location
Seward, Alaska
Its looking like I can find my way to San Diego. Anyone heading east to the gathering then? I'll have two friends with me.

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
Current Location
Flagstaff, AZ
Website
www.youtube.com
Currently in Provo waiting for a SBD outta here....if anyone is going to be around Barstow in like 3-4 days it would be sweet to have a ride.

Can pitch for gas, might be pretty dirty. 1 guy, 1 big ass pack, 1 small guitar.

SigNuL

Lurker
Current Location
New york
Anyone still in portland headed south towards slabs? I'm tryna get to slabs before the 7th, would rather not catch out due to all the rain nd shiz. I travel light(just a small pack). Got some cash for gas nd traveling stories.

Hermee

Lurker
Current Location
phoenix,az
Looking for a ride out of Phoenix if anyone is passing through? Have small pack and can help with gas.

Engineer J Lupo

the most derailingest mod.
Staff member
Current Location
530 Rackerby, California
Website
youtu.be
I'm in Central California trying to make the Jambo. I have a beater ass car that I might try to get a running start at Tehachappi and hope for the best, but in a perfect world someone would be driving down from Washington/Oregon/NorCal and be like "hey man, you should ride with us" and I'll be like "okay thanks, take these duckets and put em in on gas then."

So.. get at me if you'll be in California traveling southbound 99 or Interstate 5. I can get over to the 5 with enough advance notice but I live on the 99. So whatever works lemme know. If nothing comes of this I think I'm gonna try to hit it with my car but this could end up being a "The time I broke down in Caliente & missed the Jambo" story, if the car doesn't abide.

Rhubarb Dwyer

Fragrant Vagrant
StP Supporter
Current Location
Bessemer, AL
Anybody on their way down 111 right now???
Made it to Mecca(45 mi north of Niland).
It's been a long, hot day of walking and it's pretty desolate here.
Luckily they have a library.
Come get me!

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
Current Location
Flagstaff, AZ
Website
www.youtube.com
@Snorting Nitrons I'm In mecca where you at? I'm on the highway 111 next to the stores!

Bruh, where's the ride outta mecca!?!

Lol only tried hitching for like 10 minutes before I went and hid in a Bush to drink a beer!

Engineer J Lupo

the most derailingest mod.
Staff member
Current Location
530 Rackerby, California
Website
youtu.be
I'm mashin through late tonight, if somehow you guys haven't made it out of Mecca I'll swoop you up at some ridiculous hour. Coy you got my number hmu if you're still there at sunset.

Reactions: Koala

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $100.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

In Winslow, AZ, and then on to Holbrook, with the Box. Anyone around these parts?
Takin a break from work to head up to Laramie for a few days to play some shows this weekend. Thank fuck, I need this.
BirdDaddy wrote on Tommythecat's profile.
Welcome to STP man!
BirdDaddy wrote on jypzi's profile.
You deleted you?
ALmost to Vegas, and I started getting dizzy

I am not made for the ruggedness of traveling all the time

Adieu
My eyes are A okay!!! I guess floaters squiggly lines heat waves flashing lights cloudy and blurred vision are normal...I guess. It's new to me, and realy hard tk.get use to. I have had better than perfact vision my entire life. I still do too, I just have shit in my field of vision somtimes nowadays I guess
Just did my first single handed sailing trip. Video to come if I can figure out how to edit video clips
Guy I met in jail offered a trailer to rent in the nation's #1 city for violent crime per capita.
Nothing sketchy about this.

Members online

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $100.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Kttnpunk