2018 Jambo Rideshare!

Threads
Current Location
Seattle, WA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Ok, now I'm looking for a ride from LA, have pitch on gas. Any Takers?

jimi

Pilgrim
Threads
Current Location
Eugene
Website
www.classytrashcan.tumblr.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I'm lookin for a ride to and from Eugene... hoping I can actually make it this year, I need a vacation

Threads
Current Location
Seward, Alaska
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Its looking like I can find my way to San Diego. Anyone heading east to the gathering then? I'll have two friends with me.

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Its looking like I can find my way to San Diego. Anyone heading east to the gathering then? I'll have two friends with me.
I'm taking a greyhound bus from there to El Centro, I think it's only like 16 bucks if I remember correctly.

Benji91

Gone Walkabout
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
North Brisbane, Qld
Website
www.faceboook.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
In Bakersfeild at the moment if anyone around here needs a ride down.

Will probably be around Slab City in a few days.

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Flagstaff, AZ
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
Currently in Provo waiting for a SBD outta here....if anyone is going to be around Barstow in like 3-4 days it would be sweet to have a ride.

Can pitch for gas, might be pretty dirty. 1 guy, 1 big ass pack, 1 small guitar.

Threads
Current Location
New york
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Anyone still in portland headed south towards slabs? I'm tryna get to slabs before the 7th, would rather not catch out due to all the rain nd shiz. I travel light(just a small pack). Got some cash for gas nd traveling stories.

Threads
Current Location
phoenix,az
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Looking for a ride out of Phoenix if anyone is passing through? Have small pack and can help with gas.

Engineer J Lupo

Uncivilized Bachelor Daddy
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
666 E. Home Ave. Fresno, Ca. 93728
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
I'm in Central California trying to make the Jambo. I have a beater ass car that I might try to get a running start at Tehachappi and hope for the best, but in a perfect world someone would be driving down from Washington/Oregon/NorCal and be like "hey man, you should ride with us" and I'll be like "okay thanks, take these duckets and put em in on gas then."

So.. get at me if you'll be in California traveling southbound 99 or Interstate 5. I can get over to the 5 with enough advance notice but I live on the 99. So whatever works lemme know. If nothing comes of this I think I'm gonna try to hit it with my car but this could end up being a "The time I broke down in Caliente & missed the Jambo" story, if the car doesn't abide.

Snorting Nitrons

Captain Save-A-Hobo
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Portland, OR
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Anybody on their way down 111 right now???
Made it to Mecca(45 mi north of Niland).
It's been a long, hot day of walking and it's pretty desolate here.
Luckily they have a library.
Come get me!

Coywolf

StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Flagstaff, AZ
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
@Snorting Nitrons I'm In mecca where you at? I'm on the highway 111 next to the stores!

Bruh, where's the ride outta mecca!?!

Lol only tried hitching for like 10 minutes before I went and hid in a Bush to drink a beer!

Engineer J Lupo

Uncivilized Bachelor Daddy
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
666 E. Home Ave. Fresno, Ca. 93728
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
I'm mashin through late tonight, if somehow you guys haven't made it out of Mecca I'll swoop you up at some ridiculous hour. Coy you got my number hmu if you're still there at sunset.

Coywolf

StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Flagstaff, AZ
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
@Engineer J Lupo ye YE! I'll let you know. Ima resume hitching right now, expect to be in niland in like 2 hours