• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

2018 Jambo Rideshare!

EphemeralStick

Dusty Lil Van 'Mo
Staff member
Current Location
San Jose
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Heya folks! This here is the official 2018 Rideshare Thread! If you are seeking a ride to this year's Jamboree please post your location and when you'll be looking to leave on here! If you have a vehicle and wanna pick up some folks on your way down this thread is the place where you want to post your route!

Happy trails everyone! Hope to see you there!

Benji91

Wanderer
Current Location
Kaslo, BC, Canada
Website
www.faceboook.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I'll get in first ay

Planning on driving from just north of Nelson, BC in late October...as long as my car holds up and I have some emergency cash behind me. Don't mind whether I take the PCH and go via the Bay Area and Los Angeles or go inland through NV/ID.

So, yeah, hit me up if you'r anywhere between the West Kootenays and Slabs!

Help with gas money appreciated/probs needed!

Screenshot_20180608-141553.png

20180412_193156.jpg

Current Location
Portland, OR
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I’m looking for a ride down to the Slabs from Portland, OR and back. Willing to pitch in money for gas both ways. If one can’t make it back to Portland I’m cool with being dropped off at the nearest Amtrak station they can drop me off at

-MUST BE QUEER/TRANS FRIENDLY-

Current Location
Portland, OR
Reactions
98% 1% 1%
Y
I’m looking for a ride down to the Slabs from Portland, OR and back. Willing to pitch in money for gas both ways. If one can’t make it back to Portland I’m cool with being dropped off at the nearest Amtrak station they can drop me off at

I will be leaving from PDX and going back afterwards. Still a lot of time for plans to change, but I'm down to get you there and back. Got room for one...or maybe another 1 or 2 in an enclosed canopy.

Current Location
Portland, OR
Reactions
98% 1% 1%
Y

I will be leaving from PDX and going back afterwards. Still a lot of time for plans to change, but I'm down to get you there and back. Got room for one...or maybe another 1 or 2 in an enclosed canopy.
Heads up...Tobacco will be smoked heavily in the cab the whole way. Maybe if people end up in the bed, we can take turns for comfort. Was hoping that @Molotov would be bombing down with me.

Current Location
Portland, OR
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Heads up...Tobacco will be smoked heavily in the cab the whole way. Maybe if people end up in the bed, we can take turns for comfort. Was hoping that @Molotov would be bombing down with me.
I’d be cool with riding in the bed. Can’t handle tobacco smoke

Current Location
Kaslo, BC, Canada
Website
www.faceboook.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%

I may be going via Portland, will let you know when I figure it out if you like. Tabacco free SUV. :)

Donate to StP!

Hey folks, the donation widget is temporarily broken, so if you'd like to donate to help keep StP going with the paypal link below, I would sure appreciate it! There's a lot of new features I'm looking forward to bringing to the site (but unfortunately they cost money).

https://www.paypal.me/MatthewDerrick

Latest Status Updates

Who is in Olympia? Bored af.
pretty much spent the day filling out job applications and sobbing because no one will hire me and i've been at a literal stall in my life for the past 3-4 years.
who are you?? Gene Autry, or something???
You either color inside the lines or you don't...or you're like me and make your own damn picture!