1 guy 1 jar

Nym

Reaction score
O.M.G.!!!
I what the fuck?!
CAKE FARTS!!!
I'm never clicking any link again!
i don't think i can ever eat cake again......

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
cake really isnt that good anyway. the funfetti shit is the best though...makes me want to get baked and go to the store.

ReturnTrip

Reaction score
cake really isnt that good anyway. the funfetti shit is the best though...makes me want to get baked and go to the store.

i hate cake but if i ever bake someone a cake it has to be funfetti and believe me, i let them know numerous times.

A

Arapala

Ive seen all of those. They are pretty sick but i dont know. They dont get to me that much really. Except for the ones of people cutting off there own dicks and shit. Except im not sure if thats real or not. I would like to add to the list.

I love the fishes!

I wont elaborate anymore. Ill let you all just want to click that curious little link!

Dirty Rig

Reaction score
Anybody seen "2 kids in a sandbox"? or "dog in a bath"? Neither are what you think, but one involves some pretty serious "docking".

If you don't know what docking is, you're better off.

Poking Victim

Reaction score
I've viewed one guy one jar like 6 times at least. Are my friends and I the only ones that get a kick out of it? I guess you gotta be pretty scummy?

Shoulda kept two girls one cup off of this thread; it's not even on the same level.

One guy one jar takes the cake. It's the best video on the internet.

But that's not all; he's got another video. Google "one guy one screwdriver"; he's got the jar, but the main attraction is a screwdriver jammed up his cockhole handle first.
It's a beautiful world.

Franny

Reaction score
I like one guy one jar too. And one guy one screwdriver. And two girls one cup.

I think working in animal shelters has desensitized me to anything commonly regarded as "gross". Blood, shit, piss, vomit, basically any bodily fluid or abuse of an orifice is just downright funny to me.

Peregrin

Reaction score
Poking Victim, I love the end "NOOOOOO!"... you pussies have no sense of humor...

I love fishes is fucking sick... I fish for striper with eels... they are the squirmiest slimiest shit bags of the amphibious world... you can leave them on a damp cloth in freezing temperatures and they'll live for a week... They live for HOURS with a hook rammed through there head and eye socket...

WHY WOULD YOU PUT ONE IN YOUR ASS?

I can't watch 2 girls 1 cup... i've made it through about 10sec and that was enough of that shit... hah get it?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads