your "power animal" | Squat the Planet

your "power animal"

bryanpaul

Reaction score
yup, cheesy thread.....this is what you be doin in like 4th grade but, fuck it i think you can learn alot about somebody's personality.......sooo
.... if you could be, identify with, or use any animal to describe you what would it be ...WHY?....or even just what's your favorite animal?.....

I AM A MANATEE .......... gentle, freindly, perfectly content to just chill and float around munchin on seagrass all day...no "jobs" or stressfull hunting to worry about .....no building of a nest or a den cuz of weather...i'm floatin around south florida watchin the fat human girls in bikinis....no natural predators besides idiots runnin me over in their speedboats....straight margaritaville lifestyle all day erryday ......no stress no responsibilities...just a comfy existence to enjoy...plenty of time to ponder all the mysteries of the universe.....EAT, FUCK, FLOAT, CHILL...

Maxx

Reaction score
Goat,

ill eat just about any damn thing, ive got this annoying ass overbite, i like to chew my beard, lazy, semi-social, I LOOOVE to climb on everything....

Majestic.

headwound

Reaction score
Charles Bronson is an acceptable power animal right? I feel like this guy every damn day.
View attachment 20346
pencil.png

JungleBoots

Reaction score
Im a Ram;

Faith in numbers like faith in God,
Salvation lies in herds.
Its all about the togetherness.

Wolves be warned, i got horns,
They may eat the flesh of lambs,
but man is the cruelest animal.

Its kinda concerning actually... ive had my power animal for years... and i draw it alot... come to find i think that means im a furry...

Cade

Reaction score
I am an Owl.
I sit in high places to watch my prey.
I stalk only at night.
My head can also turn 180 degrees around.

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Look at my sig . . .
Yep wolf. The wolf signifies to me strength from within, I don't care for most people, but those that I do keep company with I am devoted and loyal to them and will defend them to the death.
I love the wilderness, can survive anywhere, not much that I fear, not man nor beast. Death is an honor that I have not yet earned. I roam my beautiful earth looking for the perfect hunting grounds. I am Diagaro Enthio = Wolf Alive. Sometimes I am Diagaro Brabda = Wolf Lost. The moons cycles take me in strange ways I can still not comprehend, governing my mood, sexual verility, and wayward wanderings. I do not take more than I need - I am symbiotic and a valuable asset to the universe she provides all that I need and I in turn Give back to her all that I have.
I don't put up with bullshit but will avoid a fight at all costs, life is too precious a thing to be taken in rage and selfishness.

This guy . . .

whaleofashrimp

Reaction score
Look at my sig . . .
Yep wolf. The wolf signifies to me strength from within, I don't care for most people, but those that I do keep company with I am devoted and loyal to them and will defend them to the death.
I love the wilderness, can survive anywhere, not much that I fear, not man nor beast. Death is an honor that I have not yet earned. I roam my beautiful earth looking for the perfect hunting grounds. I am Diagaro Enthio = Wolf Alive. Sometimes I am Diagaro Brabda = Wolf Lost. The moons cycles take me in strange ways I can still not comprehend, governing my mood, sexual verility, and wayward wanderings. I do not take more than I need - I am symbiotic and a valuable asset to the universe she provides all that I need and I in turn Give back to her all that I have.
I don't put up with bullshit but will avoid a fight at all costs, life is too precious a thing to be taken in rage and selfishness.

This guy . . .

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/336/c/b/new_oc_rainbow_wolf_by_thedarklydreamer-d342zfg.jpg

whaleofashrimp

Reaction score
yup, cheesy thread.....this is what you be doin in like 4th grade but, fuck it i think you can learn alot about somebody's personality.......sooo
.... if you could be, identify with, or use any animal to describe you what would it be ...WHY?....or even just what's your favorite animal?.....

I AM A MANATEE .......... gentle, freindly, perfectly content to just chill and float around munchin on seagrass all day...no "jobs" or stressfull hunting to worry about .....no building of a nest or a den cuz of weather...i'm floatin around south florida watchin the fat human girls in bikinis....no natural predators besides idiots runnin me over in their speedboats....straight margaritaville lifestyle all day erryday ......no stress no responsibilities...just a comfy existence to enjoy...plenty of time to ponder all the mysteries of the universe.....EAT, FUCK, FLOAT, CHILL...

http://www.cotygonzales.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/manatee.jpg

xbocax

Reaction score
Rat mos def, hoarder, mellow at times sporadic at others, climb, scavenge, witty, cute <3, and like to sleep with multiple members of the same species at once ;]]]]]]]]

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads