PAN AM HOBO

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
First oldest would be the smoking stone from 1960 given by mother
when i was 17 i have had it for 17 years
second oldest would be the solid sterling silver hiking boot got it when I was 12/13 years old i have had it for 23 years
third would be the soapstone smoking pipe 5 years old
a gift given to me by a Native American for all the hard work I had done done for a powwow /gathering . I was invited to some ceremonies the memories of the event and people I met and got to know and the wisdom and sayings that they all shared is probably the best possession i could have gotten

DSCN1147.JPG
DSCN1146.JPG
DSCN1138.JPG
DSCN1140.JPG
DSCN1148.JPG
DSCN1141.JPG
DSCN1149.JPG
DSCN1145.JPG
DSCN1144.JPG
DSCN1137.JPG

Last edited:

jaws

Reaction score
My dog Luna has been my only constant :)
My neighbor is a girl with with black dog named Luna.

I recently lost my longest held possession, it was a army olive green dufflebag. I bought it 3 hours before a plane flight to Europe, packed it up and went on a two month trip. I hopped trains with it, bicycled to Mexico, etc. Left it in an abandoned house in a closet thinking it would be left alone til I got back. Ended up being gone for 3 months and sure enough when I got back it was gone. Carried it for 7 years or so. It's okay, I want to make my own bag now.

Last edited:

shabti

Reaction score
The jacket I'm wearing. First article of clothing I got to choose for myself, in the sixth grade. Jean jacket. Wearing it right now :) mom was all worried I would grow out of it, so she made me get a huge size. Now it fits my adult body just fine. That was....shit....15 years ago? Ish?

F

FrumpyWatkins

A Casio mens classic watch from like 14 or 15 years ago. Beat too shit, same battery. Everything else of my meager belongings is a year or less old.

optfut2017

Reaction score
My teddy bear. It is long gone though. Lost in travels. I'd had it since I was born. So, for over 20 years, I had it. I miss it. It's since been replaced by another teddy, a lamb that was given to me by another queer.

BadKidNick

Reaction score
I no longer have him but my snoopy piggy bank. I just busted him open an I've had him since second grade. Almost a thousand dollars in him. Knew he would save my life one day. I stuffed any extra party money in him I had for the las 20 years. An I miss him more than ever.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads