Your Longest Held Possession | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Your Longest Held Possession

ottawafm

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Here's my longest held possession. I quit smoking 3 yrs ago and I couldn't bear to let it go.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428181480.936761.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428181496.103426.jpg

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
my gerber knife 'bout 12yr now... grips gone

Gator-Clip-Point-Serrated_fulljpg.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kal
A

Adnil

My triple chained (originally one) leather wallet that I picked up in the 5th grade. Mainly holds sentimental value not from the long years with it, but because wearing it led to a unique crust punk introducing himself to me who really helped me with life in my prime years.

D

Deleted member 15813

I think it would be a block (yes, a block) of pitted dates I got from someone in high school as a gag Xmas gift. I joked that I would keep the gift forever, so far i've held up my promise. It's in storage right now, but i'll get a picture when I can.

• Sad
Reactions: Mannequin Man

Whereamiwhatdoido

Reaction score
Carinthia-defence-4-2.jpg
When I was first to set out into the big world as a 19'year old I got myself this beautiful sleeping bag. Washed it twice in those 5 years and still it's a pretty decent sleeping bag - it doesn't smell even.

There's a thing with those hollowfibers that they loose insulation capacity as you wash it. After the second wash it didn't do too good in cold wind anymore. Before it used to be like a bivuak on its own.

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
View attachment 30180
When I was first to set out into the big world as a 19'year old I got myself this beautiful sleeping bag. Washed it twice in those 5 years and still it's a pretty decent sleeping bag - it doesn't smell even.

There's a thing with those hollowfibers that they loose insulation capacity as you wash it. After the second wash it didn't do too good in cold wind anymore. Before it used to be like a bivuak on its own.

Isn't that just a patrol bag?

Ande1968

Reaction score
my very first purchase with my own money, a swiss army knife (the original) still have the original toothpick, tweezer and needle. plus a p-38 can opener my great uncle doyle gave me from his days in nam.

I don't and won't leave with out them.

kecleon

Reaction score
I had a full bottle of whiskey from 2006 that was a running joke with a friend, drank it after he died but still got the empty bottle somewhere.

M

MalachitheGreat

i got this dope ass afgahn?? blanket sorta deal my mom made me in 07 i think, it fades from white to gray to black back to gray and then white agian and so on. im still carrying it and it was the first personal thing i knew i would take with me

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads