Photos - You know you're in a ritzy beach town when... | Squat the Planet

Photos You know you're in a ritzy beach town when...

croc

Reaction score
Has anyone seen these elsewhere?

Attachments

• 20171130_084718_HDR.jpg
    20171130_084718_HDR.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 352
  • 20171130_084728_HDR.jpg
    20171130_084728_HDR.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 382
  • 20171130_084735_HDR.jpg
    20171130_084735_HDR.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 352

Gypsybones

Reaction score
Website
highonwheels.tumblr.com
They have them in Charlotte (banker town) right on the side walk. You can also find them all along the GAP trail and in major cycling hubs. Hell, I found one out side of the whole foods on broad in Nola if all places

• Useful
Reactions: Odin and croc

Dmac

Reaction score
They have these at all the Metro Tech Cc's in Omaha, and a couple of parks downtown

• Useful
Reactions: Odin and croc

Will Wood

Reaction score
Cool. Use them. I want to start putting up posts where people can hang their hammocks and sleep. I want to do this at Slab City. Off topic.. sorry

Reactions: croc

croc

Reaction score
Rich people shit? I've been through several small towns with these awesome public amenities. These are for your own good, don't be bitter and jealous.
Of course they're good, no doubt about it! I'm stoked to be living near one. Sounds like you're reading too far into my wording, no need to accuse me of feeling anything I haven't stated I am. I just haven't been many places yet so my only experience is seeing this one in a very rich area

Reactions: Skit

Skit

Reaction score
Fair enough, when I was writing my reply I was remembering a time when a road dawg of mine stole from a family nice enough to feed and house us for a couple of days because they were "too rich". That shit gets under my skin because these chuds thinking that they're a modern day Robin Hood ruin opportunities for future travelers and other folks down on their luck. But I digress, sorry for assuming the worst.

croc

Reaction score
Fair enough, when I was writing my reply I was remembering a time when a road dawg of mine stole from a family nice enough to feed and house us for a couple of days because they were "too rich". That shit gets under my skin because these chuds thinking that they're a modern day Robin Hood ruin opportunities for future travelers and other folks down on their luck. But I digress, sorry for assuming the worst.
No worries. I absolutely get where you're coming from on that

croc

Reaction score
You should ditch vero and head south some, here it fort liquordale theres more of a "scene". Revolution has tons of shows and youre close enough to get to either miami or west palm for a show or something.
I actually go to shows all over the state regularly and the scene in Broward is fucking rad. The people in the scene there are way more dedicated and passionate than I've seen anywhere else in FL (though Panama city seems damn close to as active).
Revolution is bigger than I prefer but the diy scene there is where it's at.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads