Photos You know you're in a ritzy beach town when... (1 Viewer)

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

Will Wood

Wayfarer
Cool. Use them. I want to start putting up posts where people can hang their hammocks and sleep. I want to do this at Slab City. Off topic.. sorry

Zaphod

Wanderer
I've seen these before in various places, but the one time I actually needed one the pump was broken and deflated my tire :(

OP
croc

croc

Wise Sage
Rich people shit? I've been through several small towns with these awesome public amenities. These are for your own good, don't be bitter and jealous.
Of course they're good, no doubt about it! I'm stoked to be living near one. Sounds like you're reading too far into my wording, no need to accuse me of feeling anything I haven't stated I am. I just haven't been many places yet so my only experience is seeing this one in a very rich area

Skit

Wanderer
Fair enough, when I was writing my reply I was remembering a time when a road dawg of mine stole from a family nice enough to feed and house us for a couple of days because they were "too rich". That shit gets under my skin because these chuds thinking that they're a modern day Robin Hood ruin opportunities for future travelers and other folks down on their luck. But I digress, sorry for assuming the worst.

D

Deleted member 2626

I deleted myself
that's awesome. that benefits all people and promotes less waste and consumption.

OP
croc

croc

Wise Sage
Fair enough, when I was writing my reply I was remembering a time when a road dawg of mine stole from a family nice enough to feed and house us for a couple of days because they were "too rich". That shit gets under my skin because these chuds thinking that they're a modern day Robin Hood ruin opportunities for future travelers and other folks down on their luck. But I digress, sorry for assuming the worst.
No worries. I absolutely get where you're coming from on that

OP
croc

croc

Wise Sage
You should ditch vero and head south some, here it fort liquordale theres more of a "scene". Revolution has tons of shows and youre close enough to get to either miami or west palm for a show or something.
I actually go to shows all over the state regularly and the scene in Broward is fucking rad. The people in the scene there are way more dedicated and passionate than I've seen anywhere else in FL (though Panama city seems damn close to as active).
Revolution is bigger than I prefer but the diy scene there is where it's at.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Django New bike tourer in town Bike Touring 10