World Rainbowz: The Shift of the Aggesssss!

wildwerden

Reaction score
For those who don't know what's going on here:
The 2012 International Rainbow Gathering will be held in Palenque, Mexico at the Mayan ruins for the entire month of December. Every 11 years the Sun’s polararities fluxuate not physically but gravitationally, which sends off a ” Coronal Mass Ejection”, which many know as a solar srorm, in a random direction usually towards planets with a greater mass.
This will be one of the most epic gatherings considering that on December 21st, 2012, the Sun, Earth, Saturn, and Jupiter will be aligned with our solar system directly in the center of the Milky Way Galaxy on one of those eleven years of the coronal mass ejection. Then causing a chain reaction overall projecting massive coronal shrapnel from the Sun directly towards the Earth, considering the mass of the alignment Theoretically speaking, in the center of each Galaxy, there is a black hole holding the material makeup of the Galaxy all together. Isn’t that exciting. Solar storms create power outages and considering that the gathering will have none, or should have none, we’ll be the most content of all, theoretically speaking.
There will be amazonian water falls, wild fruit trees, Mayan elders, and probably many other nomads alienated from the rainbow gathering that have migrated there out of curiosity of this prophesied phenomenon which will probably, like I said, be the most epic gathering in the history of old. And all who have read this , I sincerely encourage you to attend.

This sounds absolutely incredible. I'll have to see what I can do to get me, my boy and pups down there. How doable is it to drive there from NY?

Reaction score
acapulco is always a place for people to go. right now i have ~ an acre of land with a half built cement house, it only cost like a grand so very little more money to build it. its on top of a mountain with natives. 3 people speak English and im not there right now, im in va. theres many acres of land not being used that could be used to farm. i speak a little spanish but the 3 english speakers all speak spanish. its right next to the beach also overlooking the ocean. im looking to getting back down there in a year when i have money. dont bring cars because its not a good place to be driving, with corrupt cops and bad roads on the mountain.

i also have friends in nevuo lardeo that own a parking lot and they allow me to spend the night there when im passing through, though if i go down there again. im gonna bring an old car or just take a bus. plus i dont advice driving down with american plates, i was stopped many times by military and all they want is money

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
Gooood shit, 804. Welcome to da boardz! Stick around; sounds like you have some good resources available, and there are lots of awesome people here to network with, and... shit like that. :)

I'll be headin' out (FINALLY!!) from MI on Friday, Saturday at the latest... First to Knox, then AVL; will probably be there for around a week - hopefully less, cuz i've been antsy as FUCK for the past... 28 years of life, but Asheville is a glorious, glorious black hole into which i get sucked - no more than a week, i say!! I gotta get to Callliiii!! :)

Anyways. If you'll be in that area in a couple days, hit me up... I'm a chick (kinda), :), have a 5 month old black lab/pit named Grace...wandering around downtown and shiiitt. Hehe. Excited to be back with PHAMILY (not just... family). :) I'll probably head down 26/95 to Charleston, Savannah, JAX, etc. - try to get my busk/flyin' on, send some $$$ back home... haha... Then west on 10 (cuz it's already gettin' a bit too cold for I-40, and i've done that route tooo many times) :)

Beee eaaazzyyyy :)

Reaction score
I could go more in depth about such things as the drug war and people stealing from you. I had a few people steal from me, who tired being my friends and they just wanted to steal from me. those 3 english speakers are people I trust when really there is like 12 people that Ive meet that speak english. a few of which are fairly close to drug lords so I never felt in danger that much like being killed or kidnapped. I haven't been down there in a year I was there last winter for over 5 months but im guessing that the house is finished and if not its just simply buying a few extra hammocks at the market and hanging them up with a fire to keep the bugs away.

theres a big story to the land such as its govt land but squatters have lived on it for like 2 decades they planted mango trees a bunch of places and water is from an underground mountain spring that i drank from without boiling. there is bananas and lemons and grapes on a smaller scale but its 90 degrees year round with raining season being 5 months where it rains like once every 3 days, which is around spring-summer in the states and dry season where it never rains for 7 months. the land had 3 leaders when i got there, 2 female leaders and 1 male leader. overtime the male leader was murdered with ak 47 shoots to the head, which i heard was because he got upset with someone who was in the know and they made a call. he controlled the right side of the mountain and then one of the female leaders was told to leave or the same would happen to her and he left with her family. they had 3 houses total so no one lived there anymore but her brother in law stayed behind and some believe that her brother in law was the one to write the note. sometimes there is military on the mountain and sometimes a helicopter with fly around it and be really close where i can see the people inside it. also there are a few people that live on the mountain or have houses on it, that are drug lords or former drug lords. so overall spanish really is a great thing to learn if wanting to leave here long term

luciferchrist

Reaction score
I want to go! Im in seattle now. I will do whatever for a ride down there or if someone wants to hop Ill travel with ya. Hit me up on here or facebook. Name is luke harrah. Cmon. I want to go to this shit

Reaction score
I would love to go to this event. I've been obsessed with this years winter solstice for years. End of times? New beginnings? Something big is going to happen. I cant wait!
I'm currently trying to get to Detroit from Canada. I hope to make it there very very soon. Just trying to get paperwork in order.

luciferchrist

Reaction score
I would love to go to this event. I've been obsessed with this years winter solstice for years. End of times? New beginnings? Something big is going to happen. I cant wait!
I'm currently trying to get to Detroit from Canada. I hope to make it there very very soon. Just trying to get paperwork in order.

Is that you Kat?
If so. Still thinking about going to palenque? I don't have a way down there but I really want to go. I lost my pack and my sleeping bag and now I have very little gear. If I had enough gear I would just head down to Tijuana. I have a friend there. I could find a way from there maybe.

Reaction score
Is that you Kat?
If so. Still thinking about going to palenque? I don't have a way down there but I really want to go. I lost my pack and my sleeping bag and now I have very little gear. If I had enough gear I would just head down to Tijuana. I have a friend there. I could find a way from there maybe.
Sorry to hear about your pack friend.
My name is Wren. You should figure out a way to get down there regardless.
Gear is always replaceable. Though costly and time consuming. I get that. :/

luciferchrist

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your pack friend.
My name is Wren. You should figure out a way to get down there regardless.
Gear is always replaceable. Though costly and time consuming. I get that. :/

I feel it is important to attend this gathering of the rainbow tribe. I am a silent one, literally; like a mute. It makes traveling more difficult. I am not mute, I have just taken a vow of silence. Meanwhile, the only belonging I have is the bardo thodo. I carry it on my back. I wish to reach this gathering so still I try. If I do not, then it was not meant to be.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads