World Rainbowz: The Shift of the Aggesssss!

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
Who's going?!? who's THINKING about going? who needs travel partners? hoppin' partners? hitchin' partners, pirate partners, road dawgs, etc. etc. i'm pretty sure i'm going; have one (maybe 2) BAD-ASS road dawgs that i would trust with fairly large portions of my life. Annndd i speak spanish! Muy bien! And i've been to Palenque/Yucatan/Guate/Belize! Even MAS BIEN! :) Hehe.

Headin' to Detroit area (i'm in Muskegon, MI) around 20th Aug, then to Philly to see my best friend. Try to kidnap her, for at least part of the journey. Swoop down to Raleigh, see some kids there. Asheville. Don't have po-lice troubles. Down to St. Auggie to see a good friend down there. Try to kidnap her. And her daughter. Go to NOLA to busk/fly/make money. See if i can do a fruit harvest in FL? Biloxi, Gulfport, etc. On to Tejas, Austin to see a friend, Galveston to see ex-bf/best friend thing. I-10 to the desert, learn from some Natives (Mesa?) Slab City. San D, then up 101 to OR/WA. Redwoods. Apple harvest? Redwoods. Weed.

Back down towards Baja, etc., then on into Mehiikkko. I think Tijuana/Baja would be alright to cross, all things considered. <3 Wonder if that Christian-kid is still down there? Christian? Christian?

Palenque to... peru? Maybe? We'll see.

Hit it up. <3 Let the Revolution beginnnn.... or continue. :)

Namaste, Blessed Be, alohA fo' Lyf,
~ melissA

Rambing Roots

Reaction score
me and my lady are heading down there. we just left vancouver and headed through canada to the atlantic then down the east coast to FLA, hoping to score a boat and sail down to the yucatan.

Reactions: barefootinbabylon

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
It 'officially' begins 1 Dec, and goes 'til... well, let's see what happens on the 21st! Haha.. :) But caravans/tribes/families have been traveling there already for months, from Brazil there's a bigg hippie-caravan. :) It's in Palenque, MX, and surrounding areas.. :) Eeee!!

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
me and my lady are heading down there. we just left vancouver and headed through canada to the atlantic then down the east coast to FLA, hoping to score a boat and sail down to the yucatan.

Good shit... Yep, that seems a common plan. :) I'm gonna swoop in from the opposite direction, cuz I've always wanted to see DF, and.. well, pretty much a grand swoop of the country. Depending on what my 'road dawg' does, but i can always find him... :) Yeah, there's boats... What is the boat website... Peace Fleet, i believe? Yah. I'm 'following' you on here, now, if dat's cool :) Hehehe.

Namaste, Blessed Be,
~ melissA

Rambing Roots

Reaction score
Good shit... Yep, that seems a common plan. :) I'm gonna swoop in from the opposite direction, cuz I've always wanted to see DF, and.. well, pretty much a grand swoop of the country. Depending on what my 'road dawg' does, but i can always find him... :) Yeah, there's boats... What is the boat website... Peace Fleet, i believe? Yah. I'm 'following' you on here, now, if dat's cool :) Hehehe.

Namaste, Blessed Be,
~ melissA
thank for the web site! great info, we are spreading the word of the gathering here in canada through a cross country collaborative art project.
check it out on facebook(elementalart2012).
i hope to see you down in mexico !

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
Hey, bruddah! Are you on digihitch, too, by any chance..? i know that Morgan 'Sal' created it and whatnot, and that he died, but... you seem familiar, somehow. i dunno. Maybe it's just from this board.. But yah. ... if i could come to Canada, i totally would, to work *some* kind of (fruit?) harvest, but they won't let me in. i smoke too many drugs, and the po-lice like to catch me too many times. :\ Lame.

Namaste, Blessed Be,
~ melissA

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
Where do you live? Aww, you sound super cute; i'm always a fan of taking new girlies on the road. Not that i do it all that often, not that i'm all that cool (or a dude). But yeah, generally, chicks are better travelin' companions than dudes any day, unless you're crazy. :) And some chix are. Anyways.

I'm in Muskegon, MI... gonna head out in a couple weeks, do a big circle, basically (Ann Arbor, MI -->philly to VA Beach to Raleigh to asheville to savannah, NOLA, biloxi, etc. Then Austin, Galveston, maybbee across bit o' MX to avoid NM, then Grand canyon, up 101 to SF, redwoods, Humboldt, up to seattle. Then back down (more direct this time...) and on into MX, probably at TJ.

So. yah. hit me back. i got a license (JUST got it back!! Sooo excited!!) Can drive for days, know how to hitch, fly signs, spange, juggle, busk, do it all. no hoppin' trains. as of yet. <3 pref. hitchin'; you get paid to travel, and meet the most bomb-ass peoplez...

Namaste, Blessed Be,
~ melissA

zoe420

Reaction score
Where do you live? Aww, you sound super cute; i'm always a fan of taking new girlies on the road. Not that i do it all that often, not that i'm all that cool (or a dude). But yeah, generally, chicks are better travelin' companions than dudes any day, unless you're crazy. :) And some chix are. Anyways.

I'm in Muskegon, MI... gonna head out in a couple weeks, do a big circle, basically (Ann Arbor, MI -->philly to VA Beach to Raleigh to asheville to savannah, NOLA, biloxi, etc. Then Austin, Galveston, maybbee across bit o' MX to avoid NM, then Grand canyon, up 101 to SF, redwoods, Humboldt, up to seattle. Then back down (more direct this time...) and on into MX, probably at TJ.

So. yah. hit me back. i got a license (JUST got it back!! Sooo excited!!) Can drive for days, know how to hitch, fly signs, spange, juggle, busk, do it all. no hoppin' trains. as of yet. <3 pref. hitchin'; you get paid to travel, and meet the most bomb-ass peoplez...

Namaste, Blessed Be,
~ melissA
I live in springield mass. A couple weeks would be great so I could get sokme of my shit together. I heard hitchin was a good way to go I wouldn't mind that I just wouldn't wanna do it alone. But I guess being a traveler I prob won't have a choice at times. I shall learn jiujitsiu haha. No I'm not crazy (in a bad way) hey pm me well talk

CrypticCosmic

Reaction score

Namaste, Blessed Be,
~ melissA
I'm down to come along whenever you get into Oregon. I'll be in Eugene at that time...

Reactions: zoe420

Im a Cop

Reaction score
by the time you get there youll have a crew of about 50 haha...sounds great, im not into the whole hippy thing but still sounds like a blast, positivity is fucking refreshing. ive been rediscovering it, and def ready to either a)put some roots down and chill, or b) travel even more intensively and either way def need to work some harvests. lets go

Sunorbit

Reaction score
Who's going?!? who's THINKING about going? who needs travel partners? hoppin' partners? hitchin' partners, pirate partners, road dawgs, etc. etc. i'm pretty sure i'm going; have one (maybe 2) BAD-ASS road dawgs that i would trust with fairly large portions of my life. Annndd i speak spanish! Muy bien! And i've been to Palenque/Yucatan/Guate/Belize! Even MAS BIEN! :) Hehe.

Headin' to Detroit area (i'm in Muskegon, MI) around 20th Aug, then to Philly to see my best friend. Try to kidnap her, for at least part of the journey. Swoop down to Raleigh, see some kids there. Asheville. Don't have po-lice troubles. Down to St. Auggie to see a good friend down there. Try to kidnap her. And her daughter. Go to NOLA to busk/fly/make money. See if i can do a fruit harvest in FL? Biloxi, Gulfport, etc. On to Tejas, Austin to see a friend, Galveston to see ex-bf/best friend thing. I-10 to the desert, learn from some Natives (Mesa?) Slab City. San D, then up 101 to OR/WA. Redwoods. Apple harvest? Redwoods. Weed.

Back down towards Baja, etc., then on into Mehiikkko. I think Tijuana/Baja would be alright to cross, all things considered. <3 Wonder if that Christian-kid is still down there? Christian? Christian?

~ melissA
I'm definitely thinking about going. I just feel this strong pull to go. I can speak Spanish too, (si, si mi amigo, vamos a fumar mas marihuana! haha). I'm praying that I'll be able to find a ride down there whether it's on the seas or the asphalt. I'm in Pennsylvania currently but am leaving within the next week or two, hitching back out to the west coast. I'll have mucho gas money and foodstuff too. Either way, peace and love to all. :)

Rambing Roots

Reaction score
I'm definitely thinking about going. I just feel this strong pull to go. I can speak Spanish too, (si, si mi amigo, vamos a fumar mas marihuana! haha). I'm praying that I'll be able to find a ride down there whether it's on the seas or the asphalt. I'm in Pennsylvania currently but am leaving within the next week or two, hitching back out to the west coast. I'll have mucho gas money and foodstuff too. Either way, peace and love to all. :)
we are hitching from toronto down to pittsburgh in a few days then on to the west as well, have a few of us and picking up more on the way. perhaps our paths will cross along the way!

nameless

Reaction score
you cant really drive into south america, look up the Dariens Gap. just google it, or watch people try to cross it on youtube...you will need a plane or boat bottom line if you wanna get into south america from central america...but if someone has a van or is passing by southern cali area and wanna pick me up i will come with gladly :D
icon_bangdesk

Perrin Pockets

Reaction score

~ melissA

Blessings Sister
Sounds like you have a hell of an adventure ahead of you. Me and a Brother are heading out from Florida with hopes of making it to Palenque. It'll be my first adventure on the rails. We are also manifesting a trip to Peru, have some friends in Lima, I want to spend some time in the bush, maybe hoof it up the Inca trail. No real destination in mind, just alot of walking a guess. But any who me nor my brother speak Spanish, i understand a little not much. So it would help to have someone who can get a point across or ask a question with us. If your serious about a walkabout in the woods keep in touch and hopefully we can join paths for a bit.
Namaste
Brother Perrin

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads