Worcester MA

mikefwt

Reaction score
yeah so i will be living here in Worcester for the next few months. dont know anyone or have anything to do. it seems like this place is dead and i cant find any resources to get involved with any rad people like collective a go go or even any good bands. if anyone knows of any punk houses or any other cool collectives, sending me that info would make my stint here a lot better.....

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
there are tons of resources and a few house collectives in the worcester area. do a search in these forums for communes or collectives. there is def. a scene there. you just have to know where to look. go to the local coffee shop or hangout around the worcester palladium. I'm not from there. but i've been up there many times. I know there's a scene around.

mikefwt

Reaction score
thanks man. i know its around i just get frustrated if i dont find it like that. im doing FNB tomorrow and i found an email address for collective a go go. i'll keep looking. thanks again

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
sure thing man! you'll def find some kids at FnB. And that was the collective I was referring to aswell. lol. good luck.

jon

Reaction score
Website
www.jonproulx.com
Not super familiar with Worcester but next Thursday (8/28) Swaggerin' Growlers & The Dreadnoughts are playing at Beatnik's Lounge, both great bands. Growlers are local, mostly from Boston but Chestnut & Annie recently moved to Worcester & they play there frequently so can probably fill 'ya in on whats doing out there...

Dylan Seagull

Reaction score
I lived 30 mins from Worcester my whole life and its pretty cool there. If your into skateboarding their is a d.i.y skate park under a bridge called worm side where a lot of nice people hang out and drink, can't tell you exact directions but just ask about worm side and everybody knows what it is.

ThrashAndBurn

Reaction score
That place is Gnar Gnar use to go there back when the WheelChair was still around. Thom Dupree just did a huge pour down there few months ago.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads