wool pea coats | Squat the Planet

wool pea coats

jeffyDee

Reaction score
well the idiot i am i didnt get a winter coat and i live in owen sound ontario but i have this pea coat its pretty warm if you wear a hoody underneath it. its actually warmer then my leather jacket

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Leather only blocks the wind,wool keeps the heat in !

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
leather over wool or leather over down..

a hooded leather greatcoat is $, though, scarf it used, if you can find it..

lots of weight, but super durable.. wax it or spray it, then go through the trenches..

D

Deleted member 20

Why do "bros" where pea coats? I think of guys like James Dean & old school hoods. I didnt thinl that preps & yuppies wear these? Do hipsters where them too..

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Why do "bros" where pea coats? I think of guys like James Dean & old school hoods. I didnt thinl that preps & yuppies wear these? Do hipsters where them too..

Yep they are popular right now - Old navy is pushing thing for the holidays. Although these coats don't look quite warm at all, colorful, but not really warm. Meh - I don't shop there anyway. :)

Reactions: ByronMc

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
As a kid,I went to Leonard Hall Naval Academy,and issued a pea coat. Loved it,then moved to Australia,where in the hell is that pea coat now !

D

Deleted member 20

I just noticed them for $130 new in US Cavalry military surplus catalogue, what a rip off. They also sell new ecws sleep systems for $444.68 Most local army/ navy stores will sell pea coats for $20 used. I personally have sold used goretex bivy sacks for $20. I like to see how insane the prices are in online retail mega surplus stores. Fuck that.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads