Video - Within the Magic of Travel and Music | Squat the Planet

Video Within the Magic of Travel and Music

Ashe Anne

Reaction score
Website
www.simpleunderstandings.wordpress.com
I've already introduced myself once before, but I want to share with you all some new thoughts of mine. An *introduction* to my most recent plans, you may say. ;)

If you happened to have read my previous introduction, then I want to quickly announce that I've bought my car! Yay! And I'm working towards perfecting it.
But the big news is that, I plan on starting a travel blog! This is a HUGE step for me, and I could really use all the support from you guys that you are willing to bless me with.
If you want more info, please follow my blog: www.simpleunderstandings.wordpress.com
Thank you so much!

Another reason I'm here today is because I want to share with you all a video.
I'm a musician singer/songwriter, I play the ukulele, djembe, tambourine & shaker.
I've been playing for a few years now, but I've always found it difficult to share my music with others... So, here's another big step for me.. This is a cover by Rising Appalachia. I just really hope it makes you smile. <3

Have a good evening my sweet friends.

Last edited:

Kal

Reaction score
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish you the best of luck. Will be checking out your blog.

Kal

Reaction score
Thank you guys! Keep following! I plan to put a new post out every week updating my plans and preparations, and filling you all in on my experiences and what I learn throughout the process! Plus more music videos, photos, poetry, stories, and more!
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
that's awesome! i tried to look at your website but i got a 'page not found' error.

are you coming out to the jambo? you could jam on your yuke for us :D

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads