Where to get punk patches? | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

Where to get punk patches?

Anagor

Reaction score
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
Hey just wondering if people had suggestions for good places to buy punk/poliical/funny patches and tshirts. A personal fav of mine is punkstuff.com...
Normally I prefer plain clothes, but I have a few funny (nerd humor) tshirts. I bought them at open source software conferences. Would do the same regarding band tshirts or alike being at a concert. Then the piece of clothing has a more special meaning I think. It's not only funny/cool/whatever, you'll remember the situation you bought it, too.

Pan

Reaction score
It's kind of time consuming to pick through everything, but I buy most of my patches from sellers on etsy, there's a pretty good variety and people can leave reviews so you know whether someone is legitimate or not. Either that or I just search for designs I like and cut stencils with an X-acto - old fabric and acrylic paint (this shit never comes out of anything, and if you're really worried about it cracking from washing/drying you can mix it with textile medium) will suffice.

watson

Reaction score
Idk if its been mentioned but cash4chaos is dirty cheap and the shipping is miniscule. u can find 3$ backpatches and 1$ pins on that site all good quality too.

XanderMenanderer

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I make all my own stencils, then use whatever cloth and paint I find along the way. I'm currently selling patches at Ranch Records in Bend, OR. They seem to be very popular. I'll be back on the road this summer if anybody Wants to trade patches or stencils.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads