What's the shitiest place in the US y'all have stayed? | Page 4 | Squat the Planet

What's the shitiest place in the US y'all have stayed?

Jerrell

Reaction score
I feel like trusting the more recent reports on shitty spots versus the thread about great spots and vice versa.

So, if the older posts were once true and not anymore, the towns and cities should be updated on how they are/were most recently by folks that have encountered those spots in the recent past.

With that said, my latest update on western IA is that it still sucks and reflects what I wrote previously about it.

"That's all I got to say about that."

Jerrell

Reaction score
The most shittiest place I been in the u.s. was Everett WA, it's the ghetto part of Washington.
That's because there's a Navy base there. Sad, but true that every Navy base I've ever been to is adjacent to a ghetto.

Jerrell

Reaction score
I would say Antioch, CA because of the two different caliber guns firing entirely too close to my van last spring, but I'm gonna go with Fresno.

Reactions: Desperado Deluxe

jakmail

Reaction score
I was in Bremerton, WA from Sep 2019 to december 2019. Awful place . always wet, the people are very unfriendly mostly, for some reason there are a high % of sex offenders in the area too

Concubine

Reaction score
Memphis and Nashville TN. Memphis is run down and the punks are tired. Nashville wasn't that bad but it's overrated.
Nashville sucks, bland as hell. They do have some sick vegan restaurants though. Memphis definitely has more personality, although if you’re anywhere away from midtown or the suburbs it’s gonna be pretty rough

Reactions: Desperado Deluxe

Johny

Reaction score
Corner of lake mead and Las Vegas boulevard , North Las Vegas SUUUUCKS !!!.
Seen two ppl shot there on two separate occasions , and smoked a joint and had a few beers with another dude got up to take a piss and some crazy lady beat him to death with a claw hammer.

• Useful
Reactions: roughdraft

Johny

Reaction score
Idk , you sound like you've never had Marines shoot 105mm guns at your house and shake it.

superphoenix

Reaction score
Fresno is my personal hell, hot, rural/suburban, sus people, nothing interesting to do for a "city" of 500k.

Jacksonville is cracked out and rainy, little to do for a "city" of 800k. Some dude pulled an AR on me here.

Most other places I can find some redeeming quality for.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads