whats in your pocket? | Squat the Planet

whats in your pocket?

daveycrockett

Reaction score
i woke up this morning after trippin in two states with various shit in my pockets. guitar pick, train ticket to jersey, tattoo business card, gift cards, apack of ez widers my id, and 75 cents. idont play guitar and i wasnt in jersey. ive found wierder shit sometimes though. today wasnt really even that wierd just funny thinking "what the fuck happened" whats in your p0cket right now

Reactions: ayyyjayyy

3knd

Reaction score
toothpaste, baby lotion bottle, marker, eye glasses, change, Lint, tobacco...

daveycrockett

Reaction score
Sunday morning woken up by a priest in the basement of a church have no idea how i got there still drunk but with the nicest bud, an arab quarter(25 cents), numbers and business cards of people i dont know or remember(constantly), and about four bucks, but no papers. boy that priest was pissed.

daveycrockett

Reaction score
this morn was that damn arab quarter, and thats it , wet from the rain still after visiting in the graveyard as soon as i walked away out of the graveyard it fuckin poured on me son of a bitch dry and cool now though hell yeah

daveycrockett

Reaction score
no, i dont drink EVERY day but when i do, jeez man you act lilke ive got a problem or somethin, thats not the reason i put up this thread, i put it up because yeah sometiimes i black and dont remember more times than not but even if i dont drink and am travelling i wake up with weird shit in my pockets constantly, i end up doing crazy shit and am like what the fuck when i empty my pockets.

D

Deleted member 2626

naw i man i get it. i do the same thing i can drink everyday and not get shitty or drink once or twice a week and drunk i dont drink to black out a whole hell of a lot but ususally i do if theirs other shit invovled but how ive always followed is moderation with anything.

bradbradidea

Reaction score
i wasnt drunk just what i had in my pocket at the time i read it but when it comes to waking up after a black out night, iits fucking lighters, you either have like a handfull or not a damn one...

daveycrockett

Reaction score
woke up yesterday in handcuffs for a open alcohol ticket from a year ago and was ror'd, had the cop drop me off at the bar then got a 12 got on a train found some money on the ground went to the beach, a woman bought me some drinks and dinner kept drinking with her until she literally pissed herself, (i cant find competition constantly), must have had 18 or so beers and about 5, 6 shots personally, i obviously had to go and hitchiked about an hour or so driving away where i got some more beer and smoked a wet or two , did the banana peel thing (in the spange thread) but just found a banana peel and literally threw it down in front of the person walking in the store, dude i just saved your life how bout some change for a beer? it worked suprisingly well until the police came, "what are you doing?" "dude watch out for that banana peel!" they were not amused but i kept saying it until they had enough and let me go tripping nuts drunk, fell asleep somewhere, managed to get some shampoo, deodorant, toothbrushpaste, lotion, monster rehab(shit is good), water, food,washed up in the bathroom at a store,bout to get lunch.. but woke up with nothing in my pockets.. no wait, a pinbutton that says "your mom" on it, my id, and some papers. hope i dont git in trouble writing about all this ...eventually...does anyone understand this?

Reactions: Kabukimono

ipoPua

Reaction score
dice, huck finn, switchblade, mace(judge me, go ahead), fat sharpie, harmonica, about 10 bucks, lighter, toothpicks, notebook. and then i've got two bags of books, clothes, juggling shit n random toys and a third for my waterjug and food.

edit, meant swissblade not switch. i dont have a real knife. was carrying around a lock on a chain in case i needed it but decided fuck it, trust to providence.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads