whats in your pocket?

daveycrockett

Reaction score
dice, huck finn, switchblade, mace(judge me, go ahead), fat sharpie, harmonica, about 10 bucks, lighter, toothpicks, notebook. and then i've got two bags of books, clothes, juggling shit n random toys and a third for my waterjug and food.
wow man youve got alot of shit with you, i cant keep anything i shed possesions like a snake does skin, usually just the clothes im wearing or if i go long distance one bag, (random toys?)

ipoPua

Reaction score
the bags are both small and light as hell, its the water jug that's worst. like i would bet all the world both of mine could fit in your one with plenty room to spare. and yeah, give em to rides, make kids laugh. most of em were found in the trash or on the ground, the rest are memories from home.

daveycrockett

Reaction score
sand and apenny and my id sleepin outside of a church where someone drove through the driveway i guess for church reasons and said"look at that guy!" in stead of "dude you ok?" at church.this am. GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOOO!

daveycrockett

Reaction score
woke up today with half a pack of camels, $4.89, and of course id on a bench at a train station where a man was sitting next to me waiting for the train when i woke up i asked him " are you ok?" he replied "am I ok?" I hate when people greet "hi how are you?" if they only knew, maybe they do. went to take a leak in the bush around the corner and BAM! raspberries everywhere,,,GOOD MORNING!!!!!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads