Whats good from colorado springs

Gxkon

Reaction score
My chick and my self and our kid we stay in a small rv i myself have been around the usa. I tend to chill with the 420 crowd i get down on the walking dead our world and pokemon go i do want to find some actuall reall ass good people to many fake fools out here there so bad im getting to the point where im almost done with people so i hope to meet some good folks here

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
it's funny how that news article was such a lazy piece of reporting, and yet it's brought some cool people here, so i can't help but laugh. welcome to the site, and tell your friends!

Reactions: Rhubarb Dwyer

Gxkon

Reaction score
Already started to tell them and yes i agree the new report was lazy bullshit i cant believe they have time to report that but dont want to touch stories that really need addressing like how the police violate the law and catch a bunch of people up out here number one thing they do is illeagle searches state of arizona vs rodney gant any search incident to arrest the person whos area is getting searched must be unsecured and withen arms reach of area being searched people know your rights that is us wide came down from the suprem court police in colorado springs are bad for searching illegally

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads