What's everyone shwilling right now? | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

What's everyone shwilling right now?

Heron

not very crusty
Reaction score
Website
tracklabs.net
Guinness is (non-vegan) trash. Just bloody awful.

Tonight, I'm treating myself: Drake's 2011 Jolly Roger Imperial Dark IPA.

cxR - craft brew connoisseur

salute.jpg

Keyser Soze

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
hahaha..... i love how they be reppin that Texan pride.......same busch as everywhere else but in Texas it's "Texas Busch"

Me: they just started sellin Gennesee/Gennesee Ice/Gennesee Cream Ale round these parts...94 cents a can...done.....
besides that, anything with the word "Ice".... kinda been over the High Gravity lately

but really, half the time i'm chuggaluggin the standard drink of any true Marylander
beer.jpg

76723_121403671256763_100001613918625_154123_3010530_a.jpg
<--- nice boh tattoo bryan!

NATTY BOH! BATTY NOH! smoke a fat FATTY YOH~ thats my natty chant. deal with it.

also- MMMMMMMMmmmickeys is the shit. hornet.png but ya feel the sting in your anus the next morning... bzzzz

DisPanik

Reaction score
PBR as usual. Fuck that's the cheapest in Montreal !

K

Kim Chee

I found a half bottle of Grey Goose on the way to the library. ...Wait a minute. That would be off topic as I haven't had any yet. sip, gulp. ok. Grey Goose.

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Mostly schwilling out on soy milk, fresh lemon squeezed in water (without sugar), yerba mate, and occasionally some homeade chardonnary of spiced orange wine.

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Summertimes!: DIY mojitos (cocktail or soda), homemade herbal punch (fruit juice + mint, hyssop, monarda, lemon balm, whatever stuff I have on hand), DIY blackberry, peach, piesporter, shiraz and merlot wines, and most recently polished off the last of a red ale brew kit.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads