What's everyone shwilling right now?

Blackout Beetle

Reaction score
Coral Bay and Dr Pepper out of a sexy cup. Suckafish =P

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
im shwillin tap water outta a glass cup. i am fucked up right now and damn it feels good to be gansta . . . . :cool:

bryanpaul

Reaction score
texas Busch; cold as a mountain stream, smooth as its name
hahaha..... i love how they be reppin that Texan pride.......same busch as everywhere else but in Texas it's "Texas Busch"

Me: they just started sellin Gennesee/Gennesee Ice/Gennesee Cream Ale round these parts...94 cents a can...done.....
besides that, anything with the word "Ice".... kinda been over the High Gravity lately

but really, half the time i'm chuggaluggin the standard drink of any true Marylander
beer.jpg

76723_121403671256763_100001613918625_154123_3010530_a.jpg
<----- my arm

Reactions: Keyser Soze

bryanpaul

Reaction score
At the risk of sounding like a yuppie, Guinness Black Lager. I treat myself on payday, deal with it.
hell yeah i saw that for the first time the other day...i love me some Guinness Stout... imma have to try the lager..... Yuengling Black and Tan is a good one has that stout flavor but not so heavy and rich

mksnowboarder

Reaction score
hell yeah i saw that for the first time the other day...i love me some Guinness Stout... imma have to try the lager..... Yuengling Black and Tan is a good one has that stout flavor but not so heavy and rich

Actually, that's why I bought it, because it was new, and Guinness Extra Stout or Foreign Extra are my favorite beers, even though they're too expensive to indulge in often. It doesn't measure up to either, but it's better than Guinness Draught. Not enough hops or barely, it's kinda watery. But I like strong beer, so this might suit someone who doesn't.

mike

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
as a new englander, yeungling is one of the best!!!

Reactions: outskirts

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
At the risk of sounding like a yuppie, Guinness Black Lager. I treat myself on payday, deal with it.

Guinness is (non-vegan) trash. Just bloody awful.

Tonight, I'm treating myself: Drake's 2011 Jolly Roger Imperial Dark IPA.

cxR - craft brew connoisseur

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
For starters, you couldn't trash my tastes because everyone knows craft beer is better. Second, I strongly suggest you check out some good stouts or porters, for instance: Stone Smoked Porter, Drake's Drakonic Stout, anything Rogue, anything Great Divide, etc.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
"guinness is trash"......... ok, to make ANYTHING in large enough quantities to where someone can buy it almost anywhere in the world...it aint gonna be grandmas home cookin.....but it aint "trash" fo sho....and MY personal preferences tell me that those fuckin microbrew "craft beers", alot of the time, taste like ASS.... and give me just as much of a headache/hangover as natty ice.....

Reactions: Keyser Soze

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads