What classifies someone as a "slut"? | Page 5 | Squat the Planet

What classifies someone as a "slut"?

40 Hands

Reaction score
I started taggin skank in reference to the dance and or bandanna so it ended up sticking as a road name for me. But since i have yet to meet a person that knows were the term comes from im pretty sure im reverting back to 40 hands (my stencil art name). That an ive ran into a couple people from the site that knew me as 40 hands so im just gonna make that official again now. Seeing how im far from applicable to the term everyone assumes.

40 Hands

Reaction score
(excuse my double post but my first was pretty far off topic)

And I would consider certain nymphos sluts since well theres a bunch of them that will fuck ANYTHING. Then i would throw in most of those jersey shore looking bitches, but thats a bogus assumption i doubt ill be able to drop. But to finally top the cake off i would throw in cheaters. I have little tolerance for cheating. Even if he / she deserves it, to wrongs dont make a right 90% of the time atleast.

Driftwhistler

Reaction score
Up the sluts. Fuck that, there's nothing negative about being a slut. Individual sexual freedom FTW. Fucking a lot of people, fucking all the time, fucking a lot of people all the time, having kinky preferences, being polyamorous for the sake of sexual freedom in relationships, etcetera does not mean someone has little or no self respect. If someone has sex indiscriminately, that's none of yo beeswax.

hshh

Reaction score
a slut to me is someone who fucks someone else while with/ or while their partner is present or not present with out their consent. and mindlessly fucks people ,or someone who cant go a few days or a week or weeks without having sex when single, and everytime their drunk throws themselves on guys/girls to fuck.

Reactions: dprogram

bryanpaul

Reaction score
here's a way of looking at it...... having many partners not necessarily out of the enjoyment of said partners company/looks/companionship/sexual expertise.....but out of an insatiable drive to have sex due to underlying issues within oneself.....
hmmmmmmmmm

bikegeek666

Reaction score
Up the sluts. Fuck that, there's nothing negative about being a slut. Individual sexual freedom FTW. Fucking a lot of people, fucking all the time, fucking a lot of people all the time, having kinky preferences, being polyamorous for the sake of sexual freedom in relationships, etcetera does not mean someone has little or no self respect. If someone has sex indiscriminately, that's none of yo beeswax.

woo-hoo! exactly.

DoctorApocalypse

Your friendly neighborhood supervillain
Reaction score
To me the an integral part of being a slut is someone who succumbs to the sexual advances of others on a frequent basis, and typically has a weak will and mind.

In contrast, those people who actively and frequently seek out sex, and are the instigators of sexual encounters aren't sluts, rather they are sport fucking.

dprogram

Reaction score
here's a way of looking at it...... having many partners not necessarily out of the enjoyment of said partners company/looks/companionship/sexual expertise.....but out of an insatiable drive to have sex due to underlying issues within oneself.....
hmmmmmmmmm
Damn man. That's probably the most intelligent way I've ever heard this defined.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads