What are you listening to right now?!!! | Page 4 | Squat the Planet

What are you listening to right now?!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 8978
  • Start date

KnifeToe

Reaction score
Brian Jonestown Massacre- EVERYTHING
Holy fuck, how have I missed this before?! I'm a musician and have played and traveled quite a bit but kind of shrugged them off(an idiotic mistake), but I guess certain music and books come into our lives when we need them most. I'm so happy I'm now able to enjoy all of their badass music.

Pure sex.

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I assume everybody here has to know this old IWW anti-work/pro-spanging classic (written by Wob "Haywire Mac" McClintock), but the spoken-word parts in this version are pretty good (he also changes up the words a bit), and right up the STP audience's alley:

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Check out the Woodstock 50 year anniversary live real-time but 50 years later simulcast; they are doing announcements about lost people, bad green acid and free food at the Hog Farm Kitchen right now. The excellent Country Joe & The Fish coming on any minute now.

Also check out Sha Na Na coming out (in all senses of that phrase, definitely the gayest thing, or actually the only gay thing, and a very gay thing indeed, at hippie butch-fest Woodstock; dirty hippies were not the only ones who camped there) at 7:30 am EDT tomorrow to open for Hendrix, and starting the '50s revival, glam rock, punk rock, Happy Days, American Graffiti etc:

"WAKE UP YOU FUCKING HIPPIES!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Doobie_D

BradKajukenbo

Reaction score
My time favorite band since the early 90s have been the Red Hot Chili Peppers. I've seen them dozens of times live. Twice I got to go backstage.

Its amazing how RHCP drummer Chad Smith and comedian Will Ferrell look almost identical as if they could be twins

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads