Well hello.

Skunky

Reaction score
I'm Skunky.
I don't know what to really say about myself.
I'm 19, a female, and well that's really about it.
I'd say whatever you want to know about me, just ask a question or two or a bunch.
It's all good yo.

Reactions: bicycle

mbgeorge

Reaction score
i like the baphomet, PARTY WITH THE DARK GOAT!!!!! grrrr

boucaneer

Reaction score
hello skunky,

welcome from here in england. good to see you. :)

i like your style. i hope you are well. if you ever fancy a vacation then just let me know, perhaps you could come over to england, they let anyone in!

if you wanted, we could go to essex and have a pint and try to find penny and steve ignorant from crass. they live about twenty miles from me.

your right pretty and it would be good to chat with you somtime.

well welcome and i hope you enjoy it. x

p.s what do you like to do with your time?

Skunky

Reaction score
Nick, or shall I say Nickel, you are the gay one my friend.

mksnowboarder, I don't have any of those yet, otherwise I would give you one!

mbgeorge, thank you, he's extremely itchy right now.

Chalmbers, Well, since I'm not as stupid as I was last night I think I'd search before I'd post :D hahahaha

boucaneer, well thank you!
and lately I just sit around and don't do much, cuddle with my cat and read things on the internet, hoping to leave the state soon and do some traveling, but we're waiting on a few things before that can start.

dysaster

Reaction score
Hey Skunky, I am Jeff. Since you didn't write much in your intro I checked out your profile, a lot of your pictures are taken in a really pretty place, where is it? I hope you find what you're looking for on here, good luck when you get to traveling.
Take care
-Jeff

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
You changed your picture! That is good, I was a bit afraid there might be the beginning of some competition between members about how naked that would be, and that would have just been too much for my workplace (don't nobody get this idea here). Welcome to this forum and I hope you learn a lot and meet good people here!

steelcitybrew

Reaction score
You changed your picture! That is good, I was a bit afraid there might be the beginning of some competition between members about how naked that would be, and that would have just been too much for my workplace (don't nobody get this idea here). Welcome to this forum and I hope you learn a lot and meet good people here!

That would be sweet. I think I'd go straight for the gold and pose spread eagle haha
And that was a sweet picture skunky. ha

-Ryan

Skunky

Reaction score
JungleBoots, we can be n00bs together!
And not much is up, always sleepy but winter does that to me.
You?

dysaster or Jeff, they were taken here in IL at Starved Rock State Park or Matthiessen State Park, I'm pretty sure Matthiessen is spelled wrong, but they're possibly the best things that are here haha. They're located in Utica, IL. http://dnr.state.il.us/Lands/Landmgt/PARKS/I&M/EAST/STARVE/PARK.HTM http://dnr.state.il.us/Lands/Landmgt/PARKS/R1/mttindex.htm
There's some links to them for yah.

finn, It was actually a mistake that that picture was my default or avatar or whatever and I kept forgetting to change it! hahaha, I must say I like the one I have now more, even though it's a tad old, but it's def. better. I just have a problem with being nude often haha.

steelcitybrew, thank you!
I will say though if I saw a picture of you like that I probably would find it more funny than sexy. It make for some good laughs though haha.

JungleBoots

Reaction score
blah blah blah cold sucks yeah you told me.

i made a six in tall snowman today... from the half melted snow that they plowed into a pile across the parking lot.

yeaaaaaahhhh

bicycle

Reaction score
Welcome to the board, im new myself here as you can read in the intro thread. :D

Skunky

Reaction score
cloudsreflectthesun, thank you! welcome to you too!

JungleBoots, NO!
this is the best smiley, :poop:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads