Weirdest object you ever fucked? | Squat the Planet

Weirdest object you ever fucked?

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Well... this is what happens when the Bloody Vagina thread won't die... you get SPIN OFFS.

Anyway, Corinne... I've never fucked an OBJECT per say...

But when I was a wee Lad...
A preteen perhaps I had a friend of mine and we found a bag of Wet Cement... like the kind for laying brick.
After putting our fingers in and out of the saturated sediment...
My buddy was of the opinon and at least for that time we both agreed it might kinda feel like a Vagina.

Excellent thread though... I've heard some guys swear by warm apple pie, various fruit, and melons.

EDIT: Oi... Oi!!! btw I did find out later on in life... To mY JOY ::woot:: when I was older, that it's not exactly like a wet bag of masonry cement.

Last edited:

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
Not me, but apparently some guy got arrested for repeatedly fucking the neighbor's inflatable pool ehehehe

Barstoolsports.com/dont-use/dude-arrested-for-banging-inflatable-pool-rafts-again-for-the-third-time/

• Haha
Reactions: Art101 and Mankini
K

Kim Chee

Since were getting all personal talkin bout bloody vagona and ramming a dildo up a mans ass...lets talk about masturbation lol. Whats the weirdest object you ever fucked?

There should be a rule against inquiring without sharing your own experience(s).

Sooooo....whatchya been bangin' Corinne?

dirty andy

Reaction score
You ever see those plastic rubber things that you get in like Walmart vending machines, they're toys you loop them over your finger and it's like a dumbed down yo yo? Like it comes back to your hand no matter what?

...yeah..

Reactions: Mankini

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
heh - waiting for someone to respond with happening to go into wal-mart and enjoying a stuffed animal ... ::angelic::

But in the meantime I'ma ...

zipper.jpg

D

Deleted member 125

when i was younger a friend from school told me that wtuffing a warm hand towel inside the mouth of a wide mouth gatorade bottle is what a vagina felt like...years later im very glad he wasnt right because god damn do i love what a actual vagina feels like.

also i used to jerk off with handsoap and if you can immagine i wasnt very fond of showering even younger, so after about 3 weeks of bathroom jacking i developed a caked on layer of hand soap and cum that made my dick look like it had scales and was very painful to peel/wash off. lesson learned.

thankfully my life partner is the manager of a number of local sex stores in the area, so i dont have to worry about finding weird stuff to fuck anymore...

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
when i was younger a friend from school told me that wtuffing a warm hand towel inside the mouth of a wide mouth gatorade bottle is what a vagina felt like...years later im very glad he wasnt right because god damn do i love what a actual vagina feels like.

also i used to jerk off with handsoap and if you can immagine i wasnt very fond of showering even younger, so after about 3 weeks of bathroom jacking i developed a caked on layer of hand soap and cum that made my dick look like it had scales and was very painful to peel/wash off. lesson learned.

thankfully my life partner is the manager of a number of local sex stores in the area, so i dont have to worry about finding weird stuff to fuck anymore...

That happened with an old boyfriend after we had broken up but remain friends to this day and he divulged his unfortunate dickly ick to me.

And lucky you with someone close to the local sex stores. :)

K

Kim Chee

When I'd dumpster dive for recyclables in the college town I'd occasionally find pocket pussies.

I've never used one though.

...that lucky Proactiv bottle;)

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
a hollowed out cucumber slightly warmed in the microwave will work in a pinch if a fleshlight/pocket pussy/real thang aint available. ::hungry::

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads