Wanted: Squat Cracking Team

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Ok, so I'm in Wilkes Barre, PA and I'm going to school. I found about 3 or 4 buildings near the school I'm going to and I live about 15 miles from my school. I take the bus, so its not like I need this today, but I would like a few people to come crack a place with me.
I found a place close to where my first bus drops me off, so maybe if somebody comes up here we can scope that place.
But anyway, there's a couple different people I need:
Tunnel rat, somebody short and light that I can boost up to a higher level
Ripper, somebody who can help break a door open with a crowbar better then me
2 spotters, somebody to watch for the cops on the road and a relay man closer to us to tell us somebody is coming

I can take or leave a tunnel rat and or a ripper, but I need at least one of them. I need at least 2 other people, but this is my ideal team. I could probably fuck a lock up with a crowbar, but it takes me time. If somebody knows how to pick locks, that's even better!
Lemme know if you wanna help me on this.

Now, something I probably should've mentioned: Wilkes Barre is about 150 miles from NYC to the NW on I-80 West to I-81 North

TreyEZ

Reaction score
Your best bet for picking a lock would be a "bump key" or a bump gun.
If you cant find information, I can send you books on
improvised lock bypassing techniques.

Just let me know

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

TreyEZ

Reaction score
I would also suggest to get a Scanner program for your cell phone.
In my county, it grabs most Police, EMT, and fire transmissions,
If you are doing a solo crack, just have earphones on with the scanner, you'll
hear if you get a report called in.

Just remember, that those scanner programs are constantly changing channels,
so theres the off chance that it won't be on the channel of the PO when the call goes out.

Not failsafe, but it always makes me feel safer when I bust into enemy territory
to ghost hunt!

Also, if you have a spotter watching the entrance, a Push To Talk program on cell phones
really comes in handy.

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
I would also suggest to get a Scanner program for your cell phone.
In my county, it grabs most Police, EMT, and fire transmissions,
If you are doing a solo crack, just have earphones on with the scanner, you'll
hear if you get a report called in.

Just remember, that those scanner programs are constantly changing channels,
so theres the off chance that it won't be on the channel of the PO when the call goes out.

Not failsafe, but it always makes me feel safer when I bust into enemy territory
to ghost hunt!

Also, if you have a spotter watching the entrance, a Push To Talk program on cell phones
really comes in handy.
This fuckin county is so fuckin slow, I would hear it. I have a scanner, but its not portable

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Popping a squat shouldn't be a problem. If the doors are too secure, break open a window. To me the most important thing about choosing which squat to pop is the approach to it. In a nutshell, how many people are going to see yougo in and out. You come and go enough, there maybe that person who wants to do "The right thing", and the prick calls the cops and your in county jail. Second is: what's intact? Are the pipes ripped out or are they all there so you can pirate water? Same with electric and heat. If you just want a roof thats not an issue. To me, being able to flush a toilet in a squat is awesome. Also, how much time are you gonna spend there? Is it a semi-permanent situation? Te last thing is to black the place out. Not just the windows, but the meters too. Like the water meter. The water meter will atract the attention of the water company. Take a drill, and drill a hole through the clear cover and the spinning dial underneath. Next put a pin through the hole, and that will stop the meter for running. Electric you bend the contacts over before you put it back in when you put in the jumpers. If there is no meter, don't worry. Just put in your jumpers and put a piece of plywood where the meter used to be.. Anyone check to see if there is a site that shows you how to steal services? If you need directions in more detail, pm me. I'm rambling.

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
Ok, so I'm in Wilkes Barre, PA and I'm going to school. I found about 3 or 4 buildings near the school I'm going to and I live about 15 miles from my school. I take the bus, so its not like I need this today, but I would like a few people to come crack a place with me.
I found a place close to where my first bus drops me off, so maybe if somebody comes up here we can scope that place.
But anyway, there's a couple different people I need:
Tunnel rat, somebody short and light that I can boost up to a higher level
Ripper, somebody who can help break a door open with a crowbar better then me
2 spotters, somebody to watch for the cops on the road and a relay man closer to us to tell us somebody is coming

I can take or leave a tunnel rat and or a ripper, but I need at least one of them. I need at least 2 other people, but this is my ideal team. I could probably fuck a lock up with a crowbar, but it takes me time. If somebody knows how to pick locks, that's even better!
Lemme know if you wanna help me on this.

Now, something I probably should've mentioned: Wilkes Barre is about 150 miles from NYC to the NW on I-80 West to I-81 North

What in the fuck are you talking about. Jesus fucking christ. Just Go home and forget about squatting. Really.
I never needed any kind of a fucking team to crack a squat. What the fuck is wrong with kids today?

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
What the fuck is wrong with kids today?

Kid? Who the fuck are you talking about? I'm 20. Also, just cuz I'm in college don't mean its being paid for by me or my parents. You, Kat, Puckett, Miz, me, your dad, Bryanpaul and EVERYBODY are paying for this. Why? TAXES! :p Grants out the ASS ftw

Reactions: Sharkbite

614 crust

Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
Kid? Who the fuck are you talking about? I'm 20. Also, just cuz I'm in college don't mean its being paid for by me or my parents. You, Kat, Puckett, Miz, me, your dad, Bryanpaul and EVERYBODY are paying for this. Why? TAXES! :p Grants out the ASS ftw

uh you I'm 34, and anyone else that needs a fucking team to crack a squat. Seriously hahahaha fucking oogles

bicycle

Reaction score
uh you I'm 34, and anyone else that needs a fucking team to crack a squat. Seriously hahahaha fucking oogles

Squatting in a team has nothing to do with oogles actually.
in holland buildings got squatted often with a larger team. Lets say 15 people.
One ortwo breakers and rest around them.
why? Broad daylightbaby.
when the door is open the team withthe matrass, chair, table goes in while thebreakerschange the lock.
now its all ok and cops could be come to control if thebuilding is really empty.
cops come usually not right away as they are lazy.
whentheyhave controlled it it was legal for you tohavethebuilding untill eviction.
usually you could onlyget evicted if the owner could provehehad serious prove like licenses that he was going to renovate it and rent or sell it inthe near time.
Nothing to do with oogles..

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
why? Broad daylightbaby.
when the door is open the team withthe matrass, chair, table goes in while thebreakerschange the lock.
now its all ok and cops could be come to control if thebuilding is really empty.
whentheyhave controlled it it was legal for you tohavethebuilding untill eviction.
usually you could onlyget evicted if the owner could provehehad serious prove like licenses that he was going to renovate it and rent or sell it inthe near time.

that's a valid point/tactic.

614 crust

Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
why? Broad daylightbaby.

but we're not talking about holland here. just some fucking place in PA and some one who probably shouldn't be squatting. Did you read the original post? It is fucking stupid and screams oogle.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads