Photos - Venice, slowly movin down the coast to greece. | Squat the Planet

Photos Venice, slowly movin down the coast to greece.

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

uniparemassilmas

Reaction score
Hei. When I was in Venice, I saw lot of squat signs on the walls, so I asked one guy who was busking, does he know anything... He told me that if you take some boat (forgot the number) and ride about half a hour, then in some nontourstic area should be one autonomous social center, or smth... Do you know anything about it? Or do you know any other cool places in Venice. I might end up there again this autumn, so I am wondering is there point to get away from center and explore around little as well, or just avoid this city, as last time I was not really impressed about it. Beautiful city, for a about a hour, but I got so tired of it so quick, from all these bridges and touristis and these streets what suddenly just end up with a fucking house, without any sign that it will end, so you just need to walk back to get to some bridge (again) to get to other side of a "street".

But it surely is beautiful.

Attachments

• CIMG0894.JPG
    CIMG0894.JPG
    316.4 KB · Views: 298

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads