Utah Philips catches the Westbound | Squat the Planet

Utah Philips catches the Westbound

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
that's pretty sad. but then everybody dies when they're old. another of my heroes, my great-grandmother made it to 101.
i got to talk to him for a few once in CT and he really was the kind and insightful, poetic man you hear on tape.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
curbscore said:
In one of the articles Widerstand posted, its mentioned he just had his last ride 3 years ago.http://Utahphillips.org

His daughter told me about how she forbade him from doing any more trainhopping, not sure about how long ago that was. Funny thing is, when she told me that, she was actually thinking about catching out.

I didn't realize who her father was until he died...

vince

Reaction score
one of my favorite musicians and inspiring activist R.I.P. Utah

anyways

Reaction score
I got to meet him as a kid, cause he was friends with my pa. I remember loving him and his stories. It was only after I had started riding that I figured out he was a rider. I have huge respect for Utah. He was a fucking legend. Hope he's reborn somewhere badass or found eternal happiness....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads