Using a Fake Name?

trailboss

Reaction score
Ok, here's yet another question...how do the "undocumented" immigrants get by with no real ID's? I'm not judging, just trying to figure out how its done. Sorry to be a PITA, I'm just trying to figure out as much as I can before I go MIA. Any answers and help is honestly appreciated.

ziggyluscious

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey all,

I'm still figuring out how to do this.

So much has changed since 9/11.

You used to be able to take a name off a gravestone,
get the dead persons SS# and hey presto you'd get i.d.
Really, you really could do this.

But now it is very difficult.
Shit you can't open a bank account with out i.d - or address.

My old man has been trying to get i.d for some time,
but it's been impossible cause
he only has a birth certificate and was living under a bridge for many years.

I don't know..
Maybe go to the hood and hit up some shady gansta peeps who do this
kinda stuff, you'll have to pay big time though.

I also don't know if this website/ STP is secure and the best place to be talking about
this stuff....
Moderator???????

Shoestring

Professional Hobo
Banned
Reaction score
Rolling, empty boxcars to Sioux Falls, South Dakot
Website
www.youtube.com
I got busted by the bull in Needles, California riding in on the "BNSF" back in like 1999 or 2000 and he called the city police in on me there at the yard office. I gave them both my brother's name and a fake made up SS number and it actually came back "Negetive NCIC"! I had done it! (The reason I gave the bull the fake name was because I had been caught on BNSF property so damn many times before and the bull had already told me that if my name came up in the BNSF computer, I was going to jail)! It worked and he only took a Poloroid photo of me for the files again. (So actually now, if my brother ever rides with me and gets caught on BNSF property, he's going right to jail if they run his name through the computer)!! hahaha! Even though he's never ridden! lol!
About five years ago the man ran a fake SSN I gave and told me I was a woman from Lawton, OK. The law says that the SSN can only be used if your name and DOB dosen't cross-reference in NCIC. Who knows. Anywayz, they hauled me in as most states require you to possess a picture ID after 9-11. Couple of good books on 'paper hanging' out there. Good luck.

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
Ok, here's yet another question...how do the "undocumented" immigrants get by with no real ID's? I'm not judging, just trying to figure out how its done. Sorry to be a PITA, I'm just trying to figure out as much as I can before I go MIA. Any answers and help is honestly appreciated.

I don't know the details of how this is done and if I did I sure wouldn't be putting it up on here but lots of folks buy id's. From what I've heard though they can be quite pricey and of varying quality.

trailboss

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm still figuring out how to do this.

So much has changed since 9/11.

You used to be able to take a name off a gravestone,
get the dead persons SS# and hey presto you'd get i.d.
Really, you really could do this.

But now it is very difficult.
Shit you can't open a bank account with out i.d - or address.

My old man has been trying to get i.d for some time,
but it's been impossible cause
he only has a birth certificate and was living under a bridge for many years.

I don't know..
Maybe go to the hood and hit up some shady gansta peeps who do this
kinda stuff, you'll have to pay big time though.

I also don't know if this website/ STP is secure and the best place to be talking about
this stuff....
Moderator???????

I wasn't trying to get all the details, just a rough idea. Sorry for the confusion, I withdraw my question.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads