Two Years of Traveling From 2015 to 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

Juan Derlust

Resident itinerant paradoxymoron
Current Location
EITHER: 1) on thin ice OR: 2) in hot water
Also for the record, I don't think @Faceplant was all that brutal in his honesty. True, he doesn't know you, but then again none of us knows any other except from what they post here.

Well, that's not entirely true - and he's got the scars to prove it - but that's his story to tell.

However, we all took the time to read your post and offer some feedback. Now it may not be what you wanted to hear - read, rather - but this is all part of forging an understanding. Growth and acceptance are not without struggle or pain

OP
Qwent91

Qwent91

Current Location
Tampa, Florida
From what I can tell, most families are mostly fucked up. However everyone has their moments & sometimes or you can get a surprise from an unexpected quarter
I don't like most families that I see but I do believe that a loving and caring family can truly exist. Just takes a lot of time to do it...

OP
Qwent91

Qwent91

Current Location
Tampa, Florida
For the record I'm exactly twice your age white hetero male
I've been an orphan since I was 15 - & up until that time my mom was a widow with five kids, the oldest severely mentally retarded
Yeah... That sounds pretty damn rough. Sorry.

OP
Qwent91

Qwent91

Current Location
Tampa, Florida
We all come from hard places - the key is figuring how to adapt
I'm trying to recall what I was up to at your age - that was the 90s, Holy shit
Not everyone... I just to "adapt". Not on my own anyway because I crave relationships and stuff like that.

And I was born in 1991... I honestly feel old at this point.

Juan Derlust

Resident itinerant paradoxymoron
Current Location
EITHER: 1) on thin ice OR: 2) in hot water
Reviewing your words - Because I have a lot of other things that I want happen but there needs to be understanding and accepting from someone who has very strong patience in order for those things to happen.

Can you guess what I'm about to say?
Nothing happens by itself and nobody's going to come along and resolve everything for you. But you already know this.

OP
Qwent91

Qwent91

Current Location
Tampa, Florida
Also for the record, I don't think @Faceplant was all that brutal in his honesty. True, he doesn't know you, but then again none of us knows any other except from what they post here.

Well, that's not entirely true - and he's got the scars to prove it - but that's his story to tell.

However, we all took the time to read your post and offer some feedback. Now it may not be what you wanted to hear - read, rather - but this is all part of forging an understanding. Growth and acceptance are not without struggle or pain
I don't agree with how he went about in telling in his "honesty". I'm far more kind than that because that's not who I am and yes... He doesn't know me but you're right. We only know from what we post on here and stuff until we meet in person if people are open of doing that.

I have a scar too. A burn scar that I've had since 1992... On my left arm.

I thank you for taking the time to read my post and offer feedback. I do appreciate it overall. It takes time for a understanding while some are easier than others while some are harder. It just depends.

Last edited:
OP
Qwent91

Qwent91

Current Location
Tampa, Florida
Reviewing your words - Because I have a lot of other things that I want happen but there needs to be understanding and accepting from someone who has very strong patience in order for those things to happen.

Can you guess what I'm about to say?
Nothing happens by itself and nobody's going to come along and resolve everything for you. But you already know this.
Humans are a social animal... There needs to be real connection and emotion attachment. Nothing does happen by itself (most of the time) but people together can resolve things... It takes real effort to do it. And that's what I'm looking for. Someone who truly cares like I do. Who wants to put real emotion and work together. To make things better because that makes the most damn sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$7.77
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $7.77 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $7.77 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $7.77 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $7.77 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Steal everything your gay little hands can carry
OhmyGod, meth is stupid bruh.

Why fuck your l;ife, just go to sleep bruh.
So fucking cold. Fuck. Florida aint this fuckin cold.
Should I trash pick some more chick fil A codes for free sandwiches?! I already trash picked 1 so far...
interesting. the first place itself seems worth a trip. lol i don't think they get much traveling folk... and #5 silent hill anybody know where that is? the video discreetly avoids saying the location and i want to know. i watched the rest of the video and nothing else looks of interest to me
i need some good you tuber train riders to watch... i have a few like ranoutonarail a few others... who else is good?
I'm still looking at Omaha, but if things don't work out, I hope over to Iowa.
Lost and done with cincyshit is worthless
Bored out of my mind.