trying to survive in the usa

TayNZ

Kiwi Vagabond
Reaction score
Welcome!
Yeah I fell for that too for a year, then came to my senses. Luckily I'm still young. Getting the fuck outta here and hitting the road in a week.
Good luck, Safe Travels!

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny
D

Deleted member 23824

fuck its bad out here, im out of money and options, i bought into the lie that getting educated and working hard means something, nope just be a slave for sub retard iq people that marginilize and micromanage you. i just want my posterity back instead of living in a tunnel.

Well, . . .I gotta say it : countless millions of those
“ sub retard iq people” manage to somehow make their own way through life, paying their own way, and not blaming problems of their own making on others. Guess
I’m one of them, but I still try to help anyone I can that is willing to help themselves.

I hope that things only get better for you. If you find yourself out my way, I will feed you and help you out.

Last edited:

Placebo

Reaction score
“ sub retard iq people” manage to somehow make their own way through life, paying their own way, and not blaming problems of their own making on others. Guess
I’m one of them, but I still try to help anyone I can that is willing to help themselves.

I hope that things only get better for you. If you find yourself out my way, I will feed you and help you out.
"Paying their own way"
What does it mean ti pay your own way? Do you really believe this is some kind of meritocracy? I work hard labor jobs for 10 bucks an hour. Often less even. Some people dont do shit and make all sorts money. Not only that but you gotta break outta the mindset that yer only worth something if yer producing wealth for the alrrady wealthy. Or producing pointless shit. Like factory jobs or the military. Not only is a lot of "work" pointless but also harmful. That is harmful to life, people, the earth. One time i was arguing wit my boss about politica and he said i didnt have a right to because i didnt pay taxes(not that i disnt want to but fucker waa the one payin me under the table) anyway my response was, "i shit outdoors". Meaning it aint about giving money to the already rich. But giving back to the earth and to people. Consuming less, too. I do a lot of work i dont get paid for. My life is work. Im a teacher im a laborer im a farmer im a student, etc im also retired! I retired at 17 actually, when i hit the road. But yea, all different types of living. And i do appreciate people like you who have normal jobs and are willing to help out us travellers and other people depending on stranger's kindness. But i tend to notice, people that express the viewpoint you just, the american capitalist narrative, tend to be thw kind who help but have ulterior motives. Yer the kinda peraon i woupd be wary of crashing at, cause "nothing is free" right?
Well life is free. And if we werent such shitheads as a species our mother earth could provide abundant fruit with little to no "effort"

What im gettin at is yer conditioned by a certain narrative thay isnt necessarily true. Like its a religion. Get back to basics. You can be a good person, without working for the man, man. In fact, its probably a prerequisite.

KnifeToe

Reaction score
Depending upon how much you owe, it may be better to fake your own death. Otherwise, get used to sucking the man's dick. Its pretty easy to get away with in the Philippines. I'm both serious and kidding.

KnifeToe

Reaction score
fuck its bad out here, im out of money and options, i bought into the lie that getting educated and working hard means something, nope just be a slave for sub retard iq people that marginilize and micromanage you. i just want my posterity back instead of living in a tunnel.
But seriously, youre gonna have to think outside the box, my man.

salxtina

Reaction score
Think about how people labeled with "lower IQs" are hyper-exploited in sub-minimum-wage "sheltered workshops"
And how those that would live off-grid are often stopped by being put "under guardianship" where someone else gets a dictatorship over their housing and medical decisions
Think about how "I deserve freedom IF I'M SMARTER" plays into generations of eugenics, sterilizations in the wake of Buck v Bell
ADAPT goes harder than any of you

Not sure why this kind of shit is considered more tolerable than the racist shit that other guy was recently banned for spouting off.

Breezyloven

Reaction score

So sweet and keeping it real. Thank you.

cixcell

Reaction score
Same. I'm presently at my friends in mesa az. after trying to find work both in miami and then LA where family is i said fuck it and headed abroad for 2 years mostly in southeast asia and central america. could have stayed in southern cambodia forever but chinese development came in and ruined those plans. headed off to stay with my friend in mexico for six months and then went to az to stay with a friend for 3 months but his gf wants me OUT. so they reneged on the offer even though ive done everything possible to appease them including shoveling rock in wheel barrows around the yard. desperately trying to acquire enough money to get a motorscooter and maybe a 400 /mo apt. but we will see. im looking at this site to hedge my bets that in case i wind up homeless i want to know how to do it right. i'm 41 and never expected this is where i would be at this age. things are thriving and totally different in asia. lots of young people with disposable income makes this place look like great depression 2.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads