CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Damn it Brodie...damn it.

cxR - POLAROID KIDDDDDD YO

R

rideitlikeyoustoleit

I deleted myself
I've been pretty stoked that he's getting so much press for his book. It's nice to see "hobo culture" portrayed in the media in an artistic light.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Tom Polono

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
What a Asshole. Has anyone here seen his pictures promoting unsafe train riding like riding suicide and shifting loads

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
What a Asshole. Has anyone here seen his pictures promoting unsafe train riding like riding suicide and shifting loads
Meh, if you have any brains at all, you could see that isn't something you should do, and what you are referring to is only one of many of his pictures.

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

I have a day/night to kill in the Bay Area if anyone is bored.
its friday. someone has your lunch money in their pocket... its time to get down!!!
schmutz wrote on highwayman's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Don't touch it. STOP fucking touching it! - Facebook
I always wanted to do something fun like go on another road trip Hop a Train I am anxious to just leave but I don`t want to do this by my self & I Don`t have any friends with same interestI am tired of getting up going to work and coming home and stareing at walls I like classic rock 60`s 70`s 80`s 90`s If I listed all my groups it would be long list arts and crafts puzzles movies concerts festivals camping books
Good morning to the world; thank you for being kind to me today.
what a great day to be sober.
off to busk in Galway city, ireland
Go to Savannah, seek out and sneak on a Q037, head over to Jacksonville, take Amtrak back to Savannah, problem solved!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
yacbo