this was one for the books | Squat the Planet

this was one for the books

buckeye

Reaction score
Don't know where to start. But I was hitching in Massachusetts. Some nice lady picks me up and brings me to the next town. Shes in awe of my lifestyle. So I get her number because she said she would gimme a ride more south in a couple days. So we end up texting and all, talking about real shit and soceity blah blah. I said I'm taking the train to Boston and dont need a ride. She insists on taking me grocery shopping at the least. She picked me up and brought me to her house. She had three kids. Let me shower (which I dont care for but she wanted it) so we go grocery shopping and she get me some canned goods. After she wants to goto a bar for a few drinks. I'm like yeah soubds good. Keep in mind this women is like 54 years old (smoking hot for her age) so we have a few and then we start making out at the bar. I'm only 26 so this is different for me. So we end up going to this pond. I fucked her in the ass and all around for hours. This women is older then my mom. Anyways she asked me before she drops me off if I need anything. I say honestly I could use 20 bucks to get the bus outta NYC and she hands me 300$ I literally almost cried. This is what adventuring is about. Meeting the best people and fucking them in the ass. Just kidding and all respect towards women. Just wanted to share

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Meeting the best people and fucking them in the ass

Bahahhahaaa! ::fuckinginbed::

That is sooo epic. I want a sugar mamma...

Reactions: CaptainT

roguetrader

Reaction score
wow that day just got better and better, reminds me of a story my buddy Paul told me - he was hitching across England one summer and met a cool couple who turned out to be swingers - just before they dropped him off they found a quiet spot in the woods and Paul fucked the women on the bonnet of the car while husband watched - afterwards he even shook his hand and thanked him !

vannevar

Reaction score
oh yea, mr antonio banderass :D i got one to compete. i hitched through harpers ferry wv and a soccer mom with 3 screamin kids gave me a handjob in the 10 minutes it took us to get to the AT trailhead. no, that doesnt really compete with yourz. :D

P

Popsicle

This is how I roll almost every day well every other week. I love you bro I'll travel with you any fucking day of the week .......wait what day is it....it's ass day kick down ....

Don't know where to start. But I was hitching in Massachusetts. Some nice lady picks me up and brings me to the next town. Shes in awe of my lifestyle. So I get her number because she said she would gimme a ride more south in a couple days. So we end up texting and all, talking about real shit and soceity blah blah. I said I'm taking the train to Boston and dont need a ride. She insists on taking me grocery shopping at the least. She picked me up and brought me to her house. She had three kids. Let me shower (which I dont care for but she wanted it) so we go grocery shopping and she get me some canned goods. After she wants to goto a bar for a few drinks. I'm like yeah soubds good. Keep in mind this women is like 54 years old (smoking hot for her age) so we have a few and then we start making out at the bar. I'm only 26 so this is different for me. So we end up going to this pond. I fucked her in the ass and all around for hours. This women is older then my mom. Anyways she asked me before she drops me off if I need anything. I say honestly I could use 20 bucks to get the bus outta NYC and she hands me 300$ I literally almost cried. This is what adventuring is about. Meeting the best people and fucking them in the ass. Just kidding and all respect towards women. Just wanted to share

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Epic story brother! Glad you shared it, Everybody here enjoyed listening.

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
The wonderful world of travling.... Gotta love it. Lol

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
i just read this for the 3rd time lol... missing the roa!!

Reactions: roughdraft

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads