this was one for the books

Threads
Current Location
Portland, Maine
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Don't know where to start. But I was hitching in Massachusetts. Some nice lady picks me up and brings me to the next town. Shes in awe of my lifestyle. So I get her number because she said she would gimme a ride more south in a couple days. So we end up texting and all, talking about real shit and soceity blah blah. I said I'm taking the train to Boston and dont need a ride. She insists on taking me grocery shopping at the least. She picked me up and brought me to her house. She had three kids. Let me shower (which I dont care for but she wanted it) so we go grocery shopping and she get me some canned goods. After she wants to goto a bar for a few drinks. I'm like yeah soubds good. Keep in mind this women is like 54 years old (smoking hot for her age) so we have a few and then we start making out at the bar. I'm only 26 so this is different for me. So we end up going to this pond. I fucked her in the ass and all around for hours. This women is older then my mom. Anyways she asked me before she drops me off if I need anything. I say honestly I could use 20 bucks to get the bus outta NYC and she hands me 300$ I literally almost cried. This is what adventuring is about. Meeting the best people and fucking them in the ass. Just kidding and all respect towards women. Just wanted to share

B

Bumrumors

I deleted myself
Hobosexuals exist. Shouldnt this be in the rideshare section ::soapbox::::soapbox::::soapbox::::soapbox::::soapbox::::soapbox::

Threads
Current Location
Exeter, United Kingdom
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
wow that day just got better and better, reminds me of a story my buddy Paul told me - he was hitching across England one summer and met a cool couple who turned out to be swingers - just before they dropped him off they found a quiet spot in the woods and Paul fucked the women on the bonnet of the car while husband watched - afterwards he even shook his hand and thanked him !

Threads
Current Location
Forest, VA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Haha thats rad

Threads
Current Location
susquehanna
Reactions
95% 0% 5%
oh yea, mr antonio banderass :D i got one to compete. i hitched through harpers ferry wv and a soccer mom with 3 screamin kids gave me a handjob in the 10 minutes it took us to get to the AT trailhead. no, that doesnt really compete with yourz. :D

Threads
Current Location
Potter County PA
Reactions
96% 0% 3%
Haha I'm always hoping this happens sometime just for the experience. Good to you. Casual sex isn't womanizing.

P

Popsicle

I deleted myself
This is how I roll almost every day well every other week. I love you bro I'll travel with you any fucking day of the week .......wait what day is it....it's ass day kick down ....

Don't know where to start. But I was hitching in Massachusetts. Some nice lady picks me up and brings me to the next town. Shes in awe of my lifestyle. So I get her number because she said she would gimme a ride more south in a couple days. So we end up texting and all, talking about real shit and soceity blah blah. I said I'm taking the train to Boston and dont need a ride. She insists on taking me grocery shopping at the least. She picked me up and brought me to her house. She had three kids. Let me shower (which I dont care for but she wanted it) so we go grocery shopping and she get me some canned goods. After she wants to goto a bar for a few drinks. I'm like yeah soubds good. Keep in mind this women is like 54 years old (smoking hot for her age) so we have a few and then we start making out at the bar. I'm only 26 so this is different for me. So we end up going to this pond. I fucked her in the ass and all around for hours. This women is older then my mom. Anyways she asked me before she drops me off if I need anything. I say honestly I could use 20 bucks to get the bus outta NYC and she hands me 300$ I literally almost cried. This is what adventuring is about. Meeting the best people and fucking them in the ass. Just kidding and all respect towards women. Just wanted to share

Threads
Current Location
New york
Reactions
88% 13% 0%
That closing line made me crack up.

ROADFLOWER

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Fairfield Idaho
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Epic story brother! Glad you shared it, Everybody here enjoyed listening.

Hobo Mud

Settling down a while.
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Columbia, Tennessee
Reactions
99% 1% 1%
The wonderful world of travling.... Gotta love it. Lol

Threads
Current Location
Victoria BC
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
a story like this makes me want to get back on the road asap!