The most random place you have fucked while traveling | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

The most random place you have fucked while traveling

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
on a sidewalk outside of a church. threesome

skyedreamer

dumpster diving whiskey drinkin dyke
Reaction score
Website
skyedreamerphotography.weebly.com
Port-a-potty now that's classy as fuck, it takes a special lady for that!!! :)

lol way to go on that one man :)

another random one of mines was form this last summer when I was in Denver. I was really faded and this girl and I were getting down in this dirt lot next to a church while all are other homies were passed out. While I was eating this girl out this crack head came up to me and asked me if I had a pipe he could use... I ended up cussing him out, then went right back to my business. Lol. good times.

Reactions: Lilly

Ravenhood

Reaction score
Walking around the city one night, found an open door to a big random building, climbed up, found a ladder to an open rooftop, climbed that, found another ladder going up this shabby dark shed which was now quite high - The shed seemed related to the elevator. I doubt the operator will ever know what happened on that chair XD

Nomadfrom82

Reaction score
5 points in jacksonville outside of club 5 in a herse... Riverwalk nola big wooden steps, and audobon park under a gezabo mid day SPUN THE FUCK OUT I mean puddled intentionally with some of the best liquid ive had in years. Gotta love fuckin on acid!

Reactions: skyedreamer

schmutz

cooler than you
Reaction score
On the lawn in front of the police station in Milwaukee :cool:

Reactions: sketchytravis

Damian

Reaction score
This doesn't really count because it didn't happen when I was travelling, I was like fifteen at the time, but anyways. I had this ex girlfriend who lived with her parents in this really upper class neighborhood, one of the ones that has a club house and shit. So anyways we went inside because she has a key and theres couches tv's etc. There was also a conference room, but the place was also full of cameras. Anyways, we decided to try to fuck in the conference room, so we're going at it and the lights in the hall turn on and we realize someones in the clubhouse, so we both hide behind an officer chair, both naked. Dude in a suit walks in, don't know if he was surprised, pissed, or what, but he goes "i'm gonna go downstairs you two better get the hell out of here" Not as interesting sounding now that i've typed it, but at least I finally get an excuse to tell this story. Also had anal with her behind a dumpster, and come to think of it she gave me oral on the side of this trail by a lake of the new fancy rich subdivision she moved to and a jogger ran by. hmm.

sketchytravis

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
not really weird or anything, but when I was booted from muh living space, I fucked this chick that I was messing around with for a while in some house that was for sale... we snuck in through the back window and fucked upstairs in front of this massive window on the wall lol

hobopoe

Reaction score
Website
punkypoe.tumblr.com
in a convent in wisconsin. Some nuns took me and the lover in during a cold rainy night. The nuns were actually pretty cool folk, willing to play to sit while me and the girl traded stories with them. Long story short the girl couldn't stay in her room alone (too creepy for her) and ended up getting it going as silently as we could.

Reactions: Lilly
P

pigpen

Some kid who's name I never caught peeked into the cardboard dumpster at Dominos (the one downtown) in Spokane to find me with my road dog (both naked) bent over in front of me "doggy style" with me going down on her, high as fuck on tweek. "OOPS, WRONG DUMPSTER!" The best part was the dominos manager told us we could hang out there and that he would bring us pizza when they closed.

"did I tell you kids about the time I was eatin your grannies butt-hole and..." "YES, grandpa, you tell that story ever time we come over!"

DuHastMich

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Bathroom of a Greyhound bus stop in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Didn't know this chick for shit. We struck up a conversation, and she confessed she was getting ready to head out east to live with some dude she met online. So I asked her, "Care for one last fuck before you become dick whipped?" She agreed that she needed some man steak, so I pounded her plump little ass in the last stall of the women's bathroom.

She could suck start a Harley to boot...good times.

Reactions: sketchytravis
D

Deleted member 2626

Ha. Did you see the phone number posted in one of the men's stalls? With a 717 area code mwhaha my buddy had written that as we passed back through to denver of a kids number I despise

Rob Nothing

Banned
Reaction score
staff office at a job corps campus.

These little shits figured they could rig a loose wire up in the doorway in the evening and then come back through at night because the knob wouldn't click into place all the way when everyone closed up. Probably somewhere in their camera data still. I left after a few weeks because they shut down the welding program I was there to take.

Also, a stairway heading in. Inside the shop/barn/work quarters at a farm I was WWOOFing. We cleared the door and shut it but couldn't make the whole flight up.

not traveling exactly

Last edited:

DuHastMich

Banned
Reaction score
Ha. Did you see the phone number posted in one of the men's stalls? With a 717 area code mwhaha my buddy had written that as we passed back through to denver of a kids number I despise

Lol...this was circa 1999, so quite possibly...I do remember a bunch of phone numbers, your customary 'KKK' and 'Anti-White' hate messages, and a 'Meet here at 12PM for a good blowjob' plea on the door itself....

@insanemembrane - nice....I'll definitely keep that in mind in my next quest out west.

@severin - if only Job Corps I attended in Cincinnati were that lax - although I was able to get some dome in the iMax next door....(used to be an iMax, at least)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads