The most batshit wingnut I've ever met and he wasn't in the slabs | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

The most batshit wingnut I've ever met and he wasn't in the slabs

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wow, hasent this thread developed.

I love when people take things so seriously online.

If your only solution to solving problems is physically confronting them with violence, I feel sorry for you.

Edit:

Also, I dont mind people with dissenting opinions, I'm just saying, when it comes to religion and conspiracy theories, I have found that if you have a dissenting opinion from that person, it usually just leads to argument/violence/uncomfortable air.

I am done listening to wingnuts, I gave them their chance. It's basically just wasting my time. Especially when I'm busking ot something and they come up wanting to "talk" which usually means them spewing a bunch of nonsense at me.

As far as creature is concerned, he may have sounded crazy sometimes, but at least the dude was smart as fuck. I had nothing against him or his posts.

Last edited:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
@Human having a dissenting opinion doesn't give you a license to be an asshole. you can disagree without name calling and resorting to general shittyness. you've made more than one post in this thread that was worthy of being issued a warning, but i'm going to give you a chance to discuss this rationally, if for no other reason than to see if you're capable of doing so.

Zaphod

Reaction score
Holy shit, I liked one of Coywolf's posts; it MIGHT be the apocalypse, maybe this dude got that bit right lol

Honestly though, That's not even that crazy. I knew a fuck ton of people just like this when I was growing up Christian. The crazy part is how many people actually believe that kind of thing

My best crazy wingnut speech was this dude I met in Georgia who told me he was one of the 144,000 chosen by God who can't die and that was why the evil reptile aliens were after him and subsequently why he was on the road. There was A LOT more to it than that but that was my favorite bit. I still use it if I need to look like a wingnut myself

• Love It
Reactions: Juan Derlust

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sounds like you bought into it

If he bought into it.. would he have written this post? Do you even think the shit through that you respond with or do you just decide you're gonna be edgy/antagonistic and whatever flows from your finger tips after that is what gets submitted?

or at least, made him feel good.

Versus what? make him feel bad? 3 hour flight, great idea.. the moment the plane leaves the tarmac, try to piss the guy off sitting next to you. I cannot possibly think of a more comfortable way to spend 3 hours in coach with a wingnut. Really fucking smart, let's make him feel bad.

So, grow a pair, and next time, state your beliefs, contradict what you will.. If this guy sees this post, after you kissed his arse, the next time he sees you he'll think what a pussy you are.

Ohhh, I'm starting to get it. You're one of those guys still struggling with the concept of being a "real man" aren't you? Don't wanna come off like a pussy, can't be vulnerable.. don't let em see any weakness.. gotta be tough. Assert dominance, tell others to grow a pair.. must. keep. this. macho. facade. going. so. they. don't. think. I'm. a. bitch.

There is no such thing as being a real man, they sold you some bullshit. The sooner you realize and come to terms with it, the sooner we can evolve as a species. You're holding the entire team back with that grow a pair don't be a pussy mindset. You're hanging onto some old caveman DNA shit.

Stand up and fight for what you believe in.
Maybe then we'll have some good jargon to choose from....

... Are you sure you know what the word jargon means? Were you looking for subject matter? Topics?

Cow Wolf. I've never seen you speak of anything worthy of commenting.

The irony.

And fuck who gives a shit about your paganism.
I'm spiritual.

Again with the irony, who gives a fuck about your spirituality. It's actually completely hilarious that you ridicule @Coywolf for mentioning his paganism and then immediately assume anyone here gives a fuck to hear about your spirituality.

And if you don't know the difference I pity your stupid ASS soul.
Oh I'm sure you're the only person here who knows the difference between spirituality and religion. That's a super hard concept to grasp.

Speaking of hard concepts to grasp

I could care less.
Fuck you.

So what you're saying is you have an overflow of care for the subject and you could spare even more if more care was desired? I believe you're looking for "couldn't care less" which implies you have absolutely no cares left. Fresh out of cares, so it's impossible to care less. Could care less means you got some extra cares.. see how that works? I love how you called him a stupid ass right before you went on to use a term you don't even comprehend.

You're probably the reason or one of the reasons why good people like creature, gets deleted from this site

How? Where is your thought process here? How in the hell would Coywolf be the reason why Creature and other people get banned here? Did you follow along when it was all happening? Did you see the emails Creature sent to Matt? You can go back and have a look at those if you'd like. Try to skip past the part where Coywolf left some heartfelt sentiments about seeing Creature go because that wouldn't really jive with your accusations.

You all just can't handle outside or objective criticism.

Haha, ok. Yeah we don't have to handle that by the fucking bucket loads coming from you shitty ass trolls just about on the daily from some angle.

Lastly, the part I couldn't wait to get to;

If I ever see you in person, let's have a real talk. Unless you run away, like the pussy you are

Ahh yes more of that tough guy talk. How funny is it that this comes from a guy hiding behind the anonymity of not only being too afraid to show your face but doubling down on the fear hiding behind the most vague username ever; @Human Oh boy.. I'm so afraid I might have a run in with "human" one day. I better make sure to never travel to "behind me" but if by some tragic accident I end up there I'll know it's him, he'll be a digitally watercolored skull and I'll run like the pussy I am.

PS. Why do you use the word pussy with a negative connotation? Pussies are wonderful. I came from a pussy. Embrace the feminine, it's ok. You don't have to keep acting so tough, it's ok. It's not your fault. I don't know who hurt you but it's not your fault, it's ok.

roughdraft

Reaction score
I knew a fuck ton of people just like this when I was growing up Christian. The crazy part is how many people actually believe that kind of thing

true as fuck, people are quick & easy to believe some fun shit. the thing that bugs me is why aren't they as quick & easy to reconsider? I enjoy the ability of believing and disbelieving at the ready

I somewhat agree with the crazy guy.

there are at least a couple of things on there i would approach considering. not shit I'd go ranting and raving about, but shit that isn't too far off.

i think people like this fear death and so everything is about massacres and population reduction, failing to understand that the elite benefits from using live bodies to power themselves. right? why would you think "they are gonna kill us all!!" unless deep down you really were insecure with your own mortality?

the irony that they are supposedly deep in a religion that should give them spiritual peace but yet they miss - in my opinion - by far the biggest point in diving into spiritual concepts - being at peace with mortality

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I somewhat agree with the crazy guy.

Still dont know how you keep using that stupid rating instead of disagree...

If he bought into it.. would he have written this post? Do you even think the shit through that you respond with or do you just decide you're gonna be edgy/antagonistic and whatever flows from your finger tips after that is what gets submitted?

Versus what? make him feel bad? 3 hour flight, great idea.. the moment the plane leaves the tarmac, try to piss the guy off sitting next to you. I cannot possibly think of a more comfortable way to spend 3 hours in coach with a wingnut. Really fucking smart, let's make him feel bad.

Ohhh, I'm starting to get it. You're one of those guys still struggling with the concept of being a "real man" aren't you? Don't wanna come off like a pussy, can't be vulnerable.. don't let em see any weakness.. gotta be tough. Assert dominance, tell others to grow a pair.. must. keep. this. macho. facade. going. so. they. don't. think. I'm. a. bitch.

There is no such thing as being a real man, they sold you some bullshit. The sooner you realize and come to terms with it, the sooner we can evolve as a species. You're holding the entire team back with that grow a pair don't be a pussy mindset. You're hanging onto some old caveman DNA shit.

... Are you sure you know what the word jargon means? Were you looking for subject matter? Topics?

The irony.

Again with the irony, who gives a fuck about your spirituality. It's actually completely hilarious that you ridicule @Coywolf for mentioning his paganism and then immediately assume anyone here gives a fuck to hear about your spirituality.

Oh I'm sure you're the only person here who knows the difference between spirituality and religion. That's a super hard concept to grasp.

Speaking of hard concepts to grasp

So what you're saying is you have an overflow of care for the subject and you could spare even more if more care was desired? I believe you're looking for "couldn't care less" which implies you have absolutely no cares left. Fresh out of cares, so it's impossible to care less. Could care less means you got some extra cares.. see how that works? I love how you called him a stupid ass right before you went on to use a term you don't even comprehend.

How? Where is your thought process here? How in the hell would Coywolf be the reason why Creature and other people get banned here? Did you follow along when it was all happening? Did you see the emails Creature sent to Matt? You can go back and have a look at those if you'd like. Try to skip past the part where Coywolf left some heartfelt sentiments about seeing Creature go because that wouldn't really jive with your accusations.

Haha, ok. Yeah we don't have to handle that by the fucking bucket loads coming from you shitty ass trolls just about on the daily from some angle.

Lastly, the part I couldn't wait to get to;

Ahh yes more of that tough guy talk. How funny is it that this comes from a guy hiding behind the anonymity of not only being too afraid to show your face but doubling down on the fear hiding behind the most vague username ever; @Human Oh boy.. I'm so afraid I might have a run in with "human" one day. I better make sure to never travel to "behind me" but if by some tragic accident I end up there I'll know it's him, he'll be a digitally watercolored skull and I'll run like the pussy I am.

PS. Why do you use the word pussy with a negative connotation? Pussies are wonderful. I came from a pussy. Embrace the feminine, it's ok. You don't have to keep acting so tough, it's ok. It's not your fault. I don't know who hurt you but it's not your fault, it's ok.

^all of this. I'm glad someone took the time to write it out.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
::shakes head at the ridiculous misuse of the rating system by @FenrirFox ::

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
ANYWAY......

So, I'm glad we can all agree, that we disagree, on what constitutes wingnut-itry....

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I think it's HILARIOUS that we can basically see the moment when "fenrir fox" (Fuck them for making a mockery of my ancestor's pantheon, btw) got banned...

This was the last post in the thread with a "stupid" rating. Lol.

Still dont know how you keep using that stupid rating instead of disagree...

^all of this. I'm glad someone took the time to write it out.

PatAW

Reaction score
So I'm on a plane from san diego to seattle the day after jambo (which was fucking incredible by the way) and my seat is next to this 6 foot 8, clean cut serious looking guy who says he's a pilot for big cargo planes. 10 minutes into the flight he asks if I'm a christian, and taking Cornelius's advice about messing with people's beliefs, I say yes. What comes out of this guy luke's mouth for the next 2 hours is the biggest collection of crazy I've ever heard from one person, ever. I had to write it all down afterwards, and the list goes like this

-ww3 against israel and america soon
-the end times and book of revelation is at hand
-there will be the mark of the beast, an electronic implant that steals your soul to satan
-A one world religion and dictatorship will be set up, led by the antichrist, and anyone who resists will be beheaded
-obama is the antichrist
-1000s of babies are murdered every day by abortion and a fourth of all humanity has been aborted
-the ruling class is planning on reducing the world population to about 500 million through vaccines and medicine
-there are niflim half demons living in antarctica and the amazon and they're in cahoots with the iluminati
-california will be the next sodom and gamora (the city, not the superhero)
-anybody LGBTQ is a soulless servant of the devil
-there's nothing beyond earth in space except "the firmament" basically flat earth
-and a shit ton more about how wicked the world is nowadays

There were several moments where I got really close to losing my shit and dropping the act but I didn't, just barely.
This was a surreal fucking flight, and the weirdest part is that I would've expected a mofo this crazy at the slabs, not on the way home from them.
I also think I indirectly convinced him that he's the next john the baptist

Reaction score
Most of this is pretty standard. Common information that people share. And yes equally obvious that Xtians believe in apocalypse and some people don't like gay. Your post is pretty weird, in the fact that you really legit thought it was worth writing this common stuff.

Reaction score
Multi-String biblical-conspiracy theorist... Met several... Some have points worth thinking over... Like Vaccines to kill us... Cause, How does Avg. Joe "Really" know what's in a Government needle? ... We're just kinda taking docs word for it, ya know.... Combine the knowledge You Don't Know what's in that "Vaccine" with a (paranoid?) massive distrust of Government, add a dash of cutting edge science - Gene Therapy & POOF! Instant Bio-Warfare, our DNA becomes the weapon. Utilizing the mass-marketable guise of
"saving the population from diseases", (vaccines) DNA-triggers could covertly distribute worldwide...
Imagine using the protein receptors in DNA to turn genetic diseases off or On in people. Realize its already being done... Think how easily the wrong protein could slip into an injection.... Or how easy to taint a whole shipment... Crazy dude on plane, or, bio-engineer??

;-)

...Um, we literally know exactly what's in the vaccines. It is literally public knowledge. Aluminum, viruses, mercury, aborted human parts, aborted cow parts, synthetic "vitamins" (these are also detrimental to human health), preservatives...

Last edited:
Reaction score
i think people like this fear death and so everything is about massacres and population reduction, failing to understand that the elite benefits from using live bodies to power themselves. right? why would you think "they are gonna kill us all!!" unless deep down you really were insecure with your own mortality?

Because evidence. And science. And proof. And history. And admission, on video. Amd actually literally visually watching it happen (for example, watching arrest for flying sign or sleeping... thus going to jail, where being murdered is an immediate possibility. Or personally knowing several people who's children have been kidnapped by a government (thus again significantly risking lives to the frequent murders and other physical tortures that occur after the kidnapping), as literally every single user on this message board does).

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads