The most batshit wingnut I've ever met and he wasn't in the slabs

CainKO

Reaction score
So I'm on a plane from san diego to seattle the day after jambo (which was fucking incredible by the way) and my seat is next to this 6 foot 8, clean cut serious looking guy who says he's a pilot for big cargo planes. 10 minutes into the flight he asks if I'm a christian, and taking Cornelius's advice about messing with people's beliefs, I say yes. What comes out of this guy luke's mouth for the next 2 hours is the biggest collection of crazy I've ever heard from one person, ever. I had to write it all down afterwards, and the list goes like this

-ww3 against israel and america soon
-the end times and book of revelation is at hand
-there will be the mark of the beast, an electronic implant that steals your soul to satan
-A one world religion and dictatorship will be set up, led by the antichrist, and anyone who resists will be beheaded
-obama is the antichrist
-1000s of babies are murdered every day by abortion and a fourth of all humanity has been aborted
-the ruling class is planning on reducing the world population to about 500 million through vaccines and medicine
-there are niflim half demons living in antarctica and the amazon and they're in cahoots with the iluminati
-california will be the next sodom and gamora (the city, not the superhero)
-anybody LGBTQ is a soulless servant of the devil
-there's nothing beyond earth in space except "the firmament" basically flat earth
-and a shit ton more about how wicked the world is nowadays

There were several moments where I got really close to losing my shit and dropping the act but I didn't, just barely.
This was a surreal fucking flight, and the weirdest part is that I would've expected a mofo this crazy at the slabs, not on the way home from them.
I also think I indirectly convinced him that he's the next john the baptist
This man sounds like a character from Warhammer 40k

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads