Video - The documentary about brazilian misfit travelers made by brazilian misfit travelers. | Squat the Planet

Video The documentary about brazilian misfit travelers made by brazilian misfit travelers.

Savi

Reaction score
Collaborative financed documentary. Unfortunately it is only in portuguese, but perhaps you can find interessing if only because of the visuals, to have an idea of how they are.

This is the documentary.

And this is a more visual trailer that perhaps you can enjoy.

Wished you could understand. This is a fantastic documentary made by a fellow traveler that fought for the rights of the travelers by "oficial" means. He was the leader of group that fought for the rights to expose their art (the walmark of most brazilian travelers) and with the help of human rights lawyers won an legal action against the municipality of a great state capital that declared war on them.

roughdraft

Reaction score
Finally got around to watchin this in full, with complete navigation using Portuguese subtitles (which were pretty fuckin impressive, catching synonyms of slang, etc.) @Older Than Dirt @fabio

If anyone reading this has the slightest interest, I strongly recommend hittin it with the English subtitles or whatever you gotta do, because this is a delight of a documentary, so much good content.

There is soooooo much relatable content in this it hurts that this hasn´t gotten more traction here, some of my favorite interviews are at

25:15 - 25:49, 29:20 and all the parts with this guy with the ¨Pença¨ shirt, and 36:10 - 36:30.

so many people just knockin it out of the park with the realest talk...

I sure as hell hope @Savi /OP returns to the forum with more awesome content

Last edited:
  • Epic
Reactions: Juan Derlust

beersalt

Reaction score
Website
m.soundcloud.com
Gee, thank you so much for sharing this documentary!

So well done. Very raw. Fucking awesome, really.
Enjoyed every minute of it, and the soundtrack rules!!

Definitely gonna be reccomending this to many a friend.

Makes me wanna visit Brazil even more..

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads