Video The documentary about brazilian misfit travelers made by brazilian misfit travelers.

Current Location
Rio de Janeiro
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Collaborative financed documentary. Unfortunately it is only in portuguese, but perhaps you can find interessing if only because of the visuals, to have an idea of how they are.

This is the documentary.

And this is a more visual trailer that perhaps you can enjoy.

Wished you could understand. This is a fantastic documentary made by a fellow traveler that fought for the rights of the travelers by "oficial" means. He was the leader of group that fought for the rights to expose their art (the walmark of most brazilian travelers) and with the help of human rights lawyers won an legal action against the municipality of a great state capital that declared war on them.

DrewSTNY

Wanderer
StP Supporter
Current Location
Gang Mills, NY
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Yes, this is really inspiring even I can only understand about one percent of the dialogue. Thank you for sharing.

OP
OP
Savi
Current Location
Rio de Janeiro
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
This video is also very good, no dialogue. This is the creator of the documentary.