The birth of a life style busker.... | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

The birth of a life style busker....

wartomods

Reaction score
Haha!

Fucking liar.
I dare you.

well he pretty much stated the first paragraph was just an example how you could get caught, so no point of calling him a liar, it is pretty clear he isnt a sheriff, but his point stills stands.

Apples

Reaction score
Awesome story. Couldn't stop reading. Little disappointed that it came to an end. Hope you continue. As for the supposed killing part. There's no evidence in the story that the rapist was even killed. Cutthroat even says he doesn't know what happened to the guy. I took that paragraph to mean the rapist got the beating of lifetime, you know 2 dudes maybe the nazi chick just wailing on this guy. But yeah great story, i look forward to more.

hg14

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Website
hg14p.webs.com
good story but couldn't read the rest of it, eyes got tired, it happens when just too interested in a story or book

CutThroat

Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You may be right about the Sui's not being racist.
I didn't associate with them enough to be sure. I know that the skanky girls with the swazi tattoos thought the Suicidal's were great, and they used S bolts in their tags a lot.
I drew a conclusion. May be right, maybe not.

AlyKat

Reaction score
I was sitting on a bench as usual sewing new pockets on my pants when this guy comes up and starts telling me about how every time he walks down the alley on fourth street the same guy jumps out and bends him over a dumpster and rapes him. He asked me what he should do. So, I said, "Don't go down that alley anymore". And he perked up, this lightbulb lit up over his head, and his eyes got ell wide and he says: "yyyyeah! Thanks man!" and takes off. Never saw him again.

Hahaha this part is the greatest!

Whole story was awesome, I really hope that you write more, I ate up every word!

CutThroat

Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I'm busy trying to create more good times. This Summer looks great.
I released a dvd. you can learn about it at http://thecutthroatfreakshow.com

I'll bet that I get bored this Winter, lay some reading on people. I've sent myself some emails to document some things. As soon as it's less disjointed, I'll drop it on you.

Thanks for liking something I did.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads