The birth of a life style busker.... (1 Viewer)

CutThroat

Lurker
Website
myspace.com
Hey my friend I dont know if i told you this but i'm actually an investigator for the Clark County Sherrif's Dept. Unsolved Murders unit. Looks like I'm gonna be finding the ISP adress you log on from, getting a warrant to that addy and bringing you in for a little Q and A.

Haha!

Fucking liar.
I dare you.

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

wartomods

Rambler
Haha!

Fucking liar.
I dare you.

well he pretty much stated the first paragraph was just an example how you could get caught, so no point of calling him a liar, it is pretty clear he isnt a sheriff, but his point stills stands.

Apples

Lurker
Awesome story. Couldn't stop reading. Little disappointed that it came to an end. Hope you continue. As for the supposed killing part. There's no evidence in the story that the rapist was even killed. Cutthroat even says he doesn't know what happened to the guy. I took that paragraph to mean the rapist got the beating of lifetime, you know 2 dudes maybe the nazi chick just wailing on this guy. But yeah great story, i look forward to more.

hg14

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Website
hg14p.webs.com
good story but couldn't read the rest of it, eyes got tired, it happens when just too interested in a story or book

jon

Lurker
Website
www.jonproulx.com
FWIW suicidals are/were a Venice punk gang and were anti racist last I knew any of 'em (a 6'6" black dude with "skin killer" tatooed on his thigh)...mind that was '89 or '90

CutThroat

Lurker
Website
myspace.com
You may be right about the Sui's not being racist.
I didn't associate with them enough to be sure. I know that the skanky girls with the swazi tattoos thought the Suicidal's were great, and they used S bolts in their tags a lot.
I drew a conclusion. May be right, maybe not.

Dylan Seagull

Lurker
Amazing story!
I love reading peoples stories and yours was written very well, gets me pumped up to start my travels this summer.

write more!

AlyKat

I was sitting on a bench as usual sewing new pockets on my pants when this guy comes up and starts telling me about how every time he walks down the alley on fourth street the same guy jumps out and bends him over a dumpster and rapes him. He asked me what he should do. So, I said, "Don't go down that alley anymore". And he perked up, this lightbulb lit up over his head, and his eyes got ell wide and he says: "yyyyeah! Thanks man!" and takes off. Never saw him again.

Hahaha this part is the greatest!

Whole story was awesome, I really hope that you write more, I ate up every word!

i agree with the masses. you have to write more. i feel like an unsatisfied youngin after a shitty bedtime story. except this was just way too good not to hear more. ahhh. very well written!:worship:

CutThroat

Lurker
Website
myspace.com
I'm busy trying to create more good times. This Summer looks great.
I released a dvd. you can learn about it at http://thecutthroatfreakshow.com

I'll bet that I get bored this Winter, lay some reading on people. I've sent myself some emails to document some things. As soon as it's less disjointed, I'll drop it on you.

Thanks for liking something I did.

Thistle

Really enjoyed reading this. Hope you write more about your adventures soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $40.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $40.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully this will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $40.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $40.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.