The best dog in the world...

piratehobo

Reaction score
The best dog in the world(picture now included)...

One day on my way to pick a friend up from Oceanview Blvd, something flashed by the corner of my eye. I slowed my car and saw a smallish white dog with brown spots. He was obviously part jack russel, mixed with perhaps chihuaha. Amazingly, despite the chihuaha face, he was onea of the cutest dogs I'd ever seen. As I pulled over to the side of the street, I saw this handsome pup dart into traffic. My gasp turned to a sigh of relief when the truck slammed on its brakes, narrowly missing him. This li'l pup turned and gave a defiant bark at the driver of the truck. I hopped outta my jalopy, onto the sidewalk and called the dog over to me. I knelt down, put my arms out and was greeted excitedly with a long, sloberry tongue as the dog jumped onto my lap, his front paws on my chest. I looked in vain for any sort of i.d. on his collar. Having always wanted but never owning a dog, I promptly decided this dog needed food and a home, even though I was sleeping in my car at the time. Today, Jack (named after johnny depp's character in pirates of the carribean, not 'cuz he's part jack russel) is a happy, spoiled pup who asks for and receives undying attention and love. He's the most hyper, plAYful and loving little rascal and he's the perfect match for a human with the exact same characteristics. People are constantly approaching Jack, commenting on how cute he is. I just had to post this, 'cuz I'm realizing how lucky I am to have such a beautiful dog as my best friend...::admiring sighs of aaahhhhhwww emerge from the audience:: :thebird:

jesse

Reaction score
cute pup good story. iv always wanted a pup of my own. kind of like of hyper adorable defiant barking pup you described. and now own congrats on the cute pup.

stove

Reaction score
Nice story, cute dog, happy is good. My friend up here has a similar mix, part jack russel, part...something small (minpin maybe?). Cute, energetic, happy. Enjoy!

piratehobo

Reaction score
yea, jack is fucking awesome. i'm realizing how lucky i am to have found him. it's also funny how people look at him, comment on how cute he is, then give me a blank stare once they realize i'm dressed "different" or whatever the hell it is, i'm not sure but they always seem to react like they can't say hi or even smile 90% of the time. funny, weird...:eatit:

Moldy Dixie

Reaction score
i used to get that, I had a jack russell-longhaired chihuahua mix, and people would always say how cute he was and all, but when they noticed how I looked, they abruptly end the conversation and walk off quickly. douchebags.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads