Tennessee, developing community | Squat the Planet

Tennessee, developing community

Reaction score
I thought this was pretty cool, and definitely something to check out if you go threw TN:

"there is 21 acres of land in TN that people are free to use and live on. the land is there to help those that want to help others. so if you have something that you want to do but need land to do it now you have land.....there is a 9 acer field two creeks a pond a spring box and a well ....there is no house but there is 4 busses a few travel trailers lots of good camping and anyone's welcome to build a dwelling...I would like to see this land turn into a community of people that not only helps each other but others to. and a place where travelers can go for rest resources and learning or a home base if they need one. I want to grow enough food to eat, sell, and give to disaster relief and gatherings.....there is so much we can do if we work together. come on out this is a big project and we need all the help we can get"

http://shutupandgrowit.org/

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads